Aahon pe aahein bharte ho

[You are taking sigh after sigh]

Deewaane ho, tum deewaane

[You are mad, you are mad]

Deewaani baat karte ho

[You are saying crazy things]

And of course in background soft Rabba Ve is playing, their moments disturbed by Nidhi, she came towards them.

Nidhi: hi, thank you so much for helping that couples.

Arnav: that’s ok.

Nidhi: [moving hands for shake hand] hi I am Nidhi Arora.

Arnav: [shaking hands] Arnav Singh Raizada.

Hearing this name Khushi got Goosebumps on her body.

Nidhi: [turning to Khushi] she is my friend “Khushi Gupta”.

Arnav just staring deep in her eyes.

Nidhi: uffo still you covered that duppata? Remove that.

Khushi just rooted on her spot and staring him.

Nidhi hit her playfully on forehead to take her back from her dream world.

Khushi: haa… what?

Nidhi: I said remove that dupatta.

Khushi nodded and Arnav held his heart to explode in excitement of seeing her. She first removed her dupatta from down and Arnav saw her luscious lips and a straight and small nose which adored with Nose ring.

-----ARNAV----

Hum to chalo

[I am]

After she removed dupatta from her head and Arnav’s breath stopped their seeing this beautiful angel in front of him.

Hum to chalo deewaane sahi par

[I am mad, that's true, but ]

Apni bataao, kaun ho tum

[Tell me about yourself, who are you]

Arnav: don’t beat people like that, if you do in future just inform me first and beat.

Khushi came out from her thought and get angry: why?

Arnav: to rescue you? What else?

Khushi: I don’t need your help.

Arnav: ohh just I helped you, if you’re remembered.

Khushi: so what? I am not said you to help me. And this all happened because of you.

Arnav: [confused] what? I am reason for this?

Khushi: yes, nahi tum uss gatiya insaan ko job dethe, nahi utna salary that his ego increased to this extend.

Nidhi: Khushi what are you saying?

Khushi: you jst shut up Nidhi, you don’t know these rich people. You don’t know what going on in your employees’ life.

Arnav: [angrily] just shut up you mad girl, I have total 5 lac employees in Delhi, I don’t care what they are doing in their personal life, I just don’t give dam to that.

Khushi: how rude you’re?

Arnav: just shut up Khushi gupta, not good for you. If you have so much interest to know what’s going on in another’s life then join my company and collect that information.