"O-of course not. W-what are you saying?" Ten calmed down and tried to explain himself. It was always Johnny who always give way and admit defeat whenever they had an argument, but this time Johnny, despite his calm appearance, Ten knew he was fuming inside.

Johnny's always been the one who believed in true love and forever. Something that his parent had, so marriage was a sensitive topic for him. He had always told Ten about his life plans and his excitement to start his own family and because he didn't want to overwhelm Ten, he followed his lover's phase. He also took their relationship slow.

Ten had no complaint when it comes to their relationship. He felt taken care of and there was never a time where Johnny neglected him. The big guy always gave into his caprices and followed his orders. Johnny was always calm and giving. He was Ten's teddy bear in an action figure's body. He even let it pass when he refused to meet his parents and went back to his normal self.

Seeing him in the mood for the first time scared Ten a bit. He never saw that side of Johnny, yet and he didn't know how to react.

It seemed like Johnny noticed the fear in his lover's eyes so he forced himself to calm down by closing his eyes and taking very deep breaths. His anger didn't go away, but he was calmer than before.

"It's about the CMA, right?" It was really more of a statement than a question and Ten's inability to answer right away prove Johnny's suspicion. "You don't want to sign it. Did I do something wrong? Don't you want to have a child with me? Don't you want to marry me? Why?"

"Johnny-"

"Ten, I want to know. What did I do wrong? Can't you feel my love for you? Do you have someone else?" Johnny almost choked on the last question and Ten gave him an unbelieving stare.

"Of course not!"

"Then tell me what's bothering you about CMA? Tell me if there is something wrong with me so I can improve."

Ten didn't answer, so Johnny waited. He just stood at Ten's living room and waited for his lover to talk.

"I-I... The CMA, I-I signed it already and... and,"

Johnny couldn't describe the pain of the truth that Ten already signed the CMA and it was not with him. He knew Ten had a lot of lovers before him but he never thought that he had an agreement with one of them and he could almost hear what he was going to say next.

"and... I already took the P2."

Still, Johnny felt the pain. His brain was telling him that it wasn't fair that Ten hid it from him. It just meant that his lover didn't love him enough to trust him, but his heart said the opposite. Maybe Ten was just afraid that he might get mad if he learned about it. Johnny tried to be understanding, and he loved Ten too much so he chose to follow his heart.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He managed to say in spite of the pain.

"I-I'm afraid."

Johnny was ready to hug and forget that that night happened, but one single detail made his heart skip dangerously.

"If you already took the P2, then why you didn't pregnant after everything that we did?"

***

"D-Doyoung." Taeil gasped like a fish out of the water as he saw the man in front of him. It's been years, but his heart still reacted the same way he first saw him.

Jaehyun, unaware of the tensed atmosphere that was created because he was just too tired, introduced his brother to Taeyong's best friend. "Hyung, he's Taeyong's best friend."

Romantic Clichéजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें