"She asked to open, and you will lock her again!" he is losing his temper again.

        "What?" the woman frowned, adjusted her glasses and looked at the monitor of the device again. Then, somehow, she looked strangely at Pietro and then beckoned with her finger. "You can see for yourself. She lies in the same position just like an hour ago." Mrs Holmes pushed aside a small flap in a drawer where she could look through the glass at Y/n lying inside. She was pale and breathed so quietly that one could think she was dead. 

        Pietro couldn't believe his eyes. 

       "See? She is fine."

        Suddenly, small cracks appeared on her face. Pietro could have sworn he heard a crunch. The girl's skin became pale like alabaster, and Y/n herself began to crumble. 

       Pietro recoiled but managed to notice how there was no trace of her left. 

       He flinched and opened his eyes. It did not even immediately occur to him that it was just a dream, and he rushed to the side of the box. Pushing the door aside, he again, as then, saw a pale face, but the girl did not crumble, but still lay, absorbing the serum. Pietro closed the bolt and exhaled loudly, raking the hair on his head with his fingers.

      Without hesitation, he grabbed his jacket and as a bullet flew out into the street. At the porch of the hospital, he stopped - for some reason, he didn't want to continue to run. 

      Thrusting the iPod into his jacket pocket and zipping up, he just walked. Immediately the thought occurred to him that Y/n loved to walk more on her own two feet than to drive a car or something else. 

        And why did she take Pepper's car that day? 

        Her legs would be intact, and would not have had to risk to restore them. Pietro kicked a stone on the road and began to look at his feet again, occasionally straightening his fringe. The weather did not work today, just like his mood. 

        Yesterday the first snow began to fall, and as you know, it does not cover the earth, but only breeds mud and huge puddles. So one of the youngest "Avengers" had to occasionally ride on the sidewalk so that the car didn't spill over or tritely not to mess with new sneakers. 

        In the end, he got tired of all this, and he started running in full force through the ever-filled streets of Manhattan. As soon as he entered his apartment and threw off his shoes, he immediately saw his twin sister, who leaned against the wall and somehow looked expectantly at her brother. It was dark in the apartment so that Wanda's eyes glittered like two aquamarines. 

         "Well," Pietro looked inquiringly at his sister. "Firstly, hello."

          He did not answer, only vaguely shrugged and went into a spacious room in which only one-floor lamp shone. On the coffee table lay an open book with a bookmark in the middle, and next to it was a cup with unfinished ginger tea, judging by the smell. Pietro did not endure this spice smell, but Y/n loves it. 

           Yes, if you think about it, these two have nothing at all in common. One could watch the test tube for hours in her eternal laboratory, while the other was like a prison. And how does it always happen that the universe reduces two people who absolutely do not fit together and still fall in love? 

           This is perhaps one of the wrongest things in the world. 

          "Have you been at the hospital again?" Pietro nodded and fell into the chair bag under the floor lamp. Wanda wrapped herself in a crimson shawl and tucked her legs under the sofa. 

         She did not like the cold, although the room was already warm enough. None of them wanted to speak first. They often sat together like this and were silent, because they understood each other correctly without words. This feeling is well developed for some twins. 

        "Tell me," Pietro folded his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, "Recently, we hated Stark with our whole soul, and we were going to take revenge, and now we gave it to him dear to us..." at this moment he faltered, because he almost said to me, "...a person. When did we have time to trust him so much?"

         At first, Wanda frowned, then somehow took a deep breath, apparently trying to hide an approaching smile. She had long known that Pietro and Y/n were not "just friends," as they positioned their relationship. She was amused by the fact that almost the entire team already knows about this, but even now her brother is trying to hide it. "What choice did we have?" she shrugged her shoulders and pulled up a sock that was constantly slipping on her ankle. "She wanted this. I think she knew what she was doing."

          Reluctantly, Wanda got up and walked toward the kitchen to close the window. An unpleasant dank wind blew out of it, accompanied by constant wet flakes of lacking snow. 

         "You should have time to calm down," Wanda turned to her brother, looking straight into his eyes. "Everything will be over soon. In a week she should wake up."

          Suddenly a small device, which looked more like a Wi-Fi router, lit up with blue lights and made a short squeaking sound than it caught the attention of the twins. Stark gave it last week, said it was for communication, but he did not tell them how to use it. 

         Wanda bit her lip against indecision and pressed a button at random. A hologram appeared on the spot, on which were the agitated faces of Stark and Rogers. Pietro got up from the chair and walked closer to her sister. 

       "They just called us from the hospital," Tony didn't waste time on greetings and immediately got down to business. "I'm sorry."

       Pietro thought his whole world stopped.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating this for a while I just figured that I might end this story soon and... I started another fanfic.

Peter Parker x Reader

Peter Parker AU!pirates x Reader

Sooo, I wrote my plot for like five chapters. I haven't found anything on Marvel and pirates on Wattpad, so I thought it would be a great idea to start that one. 

What do you think?

I will do my best, guys. I promise.

By the way, 1 more chapter.