Villainous

Izuku's Provo
10 months later

It's been ten months since I joined the League of Villains, and I can say I don't regret it one bit the people here have made me feel more like myself then I ever have. Today is the day I go on my first mission, I have no idea what it is but I'm so excited for it. I hope that I get to prove to master that I'm not a waste of space and I can amount to his expectations of me. Walking out of my room I'm greeted by the sound of Tomura running down the hall screaming. "KUROGIRI WHERE ARE MY BATTERY'S!"on impulse I put my foot out as he is running and trip him. conveniently my room is the closest to the stair case, "YOU LITTLE B-!" he screamed but not having enough time to finish his sentence as he fell down the stairs. Chuckling to myself, I slowly follow him down the stairs. As I get to the bottom Tomura is still on the floor face first, stepping over him I turn around and bend down to look at him. "Are you okay Tomo-kun?" I said in the sweetest voice I could muster. He mumbled at me, leaning closer I asked him "what did you say Tomo-kun?" he mumbled a bit more, then quickly jumped up at me "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" he shouts as he reaches out to me with his gloved hands. Screaming I jump over the bar counter and hide behind Kurogiri. "YOU CAN'T HIDE BEHIND KUROGIRI FOREVER IZUKU!" Tomura screamed in fury. "Kuro can you please warp me to Master?" I asked Kurogiri kindly smiling at him. "Ah yes the master is looking forward to seeing you." Opening one of his warp portals I walk through as Tomura is still raging in the background, he yells out one more thing before the portal closes, "I'LL GET YOU WHEN YOU COME BACK IZUKU!"

"Hello Izuku my boy, How have you been?" A voice in the shadows stated as soon as I exited the gate "I've been okay Master, but I'm bored" I responded to him honestly. He smiled down at me because sadly I am only 5'5 and hes 7'1. "Ah of course you are here for your mission not to banter with an old man," he looked down after his statement. "No, no Master I love talking with you, but yes I'm here for my mission" I stated rather quickly making sure to try to not make my Master upset and get my mission as soon as possible. "Right, right, well my boy your next mission is a very complex mission," he stops talking most likely to rile me up in anticipation, it's definitely working. "In a week UA is hosting there entrance exams, I want you to participate in them and enter UA." I look at him with my mouth wide open. "I'll do it I won't fail you Master!" I yell excitedly "I know you won't my boy, now to help you pass I'm going to give you another quirk hold still this may hurt." I looked at my master in anticipation, ready for anything he throws at me. Black tendrils came out of Masters back and shot at me, I was not afraid because I trust him with my life. As the tendrils touched me everything went black.

_________________________________________

Heyyyyyyy guys what kind of quirk do you think izuku should get along with his IQ quirk I'm thinking of a tech related quirk but I'm not sure yet tell me your thoughts in the comments

Byessssss

Code Breakerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें