•••

"So what is this glowy thing you two are talking about?" Angela asked the two as they walked down the hallway.

"It's like some alien shit." Ned answered in the simplest way possible. "I don't know really. Anyway, I say we put the glowy thing in the mass spectrometer-"

"We gotta come up with a better name than "glowy thingy."" Peter chuckled.

"I kinda like calling it that." Angela said.

"But it needs a badass name." Ned exclaimed, and she eventually agreed. "I guess you're right."

Peter noticed two of the men who were basically after him, and immediately freezes. Ned and Angela had no idea who they were, so they were confused as to why Peter was freaking out. "Shit."

"Come on." He immediately hides behind a wall and motions Ned and Angela to hide too. Angela immediately obeys, and runs to stand next to him, but Ned doesn't right away. He looks around like an idiot then quickly shuffles to hide with them.

"Who are they and why are we hiding?" Angela whispered. "This is like some James Bond shit."

"That's one of the guys that tried to kill me." Peter whispered to Ned and Angela.

"The fuck? Dude, we gotta blast." Peter quickly dismissed Angela and thought otherwise. "No! I gotta follow them. Maybe they can lead me to the guy that dropped me in the lake."

"Someone dropped you in a lake?" Ned looked at him puzzled.

Peter shuttered at the memories of him being in that freezing cold water. "Yeah, it was not good."

The two men went into an empty classroom, and Peter immediately went to follow them.

"Peter-"

"Stay here." He demanded the two and ran off. Angela definitely wasn't going to just stand there, she was dying for some food. "Yeah, no. I'm grabbing food."

"But-"

"Deuces!" Angela yelled out (which she probably shouldn't have) and did a quick peace sign then walked in the direction towards the cafeteria.

"Well fuck." Ned said to himself.

•••

It was now after school. Peter, Ned and Angela were in Peter's bedroom somewhat goofing off. Ned was holding one of Peter's web shooters, amazed by the technology it possessed. He began to project a hologram of the city, and Ned looked at it in awe. "This is so awesome."

"What do you expect from Tony Stark?" Angela asked in a sassy tone.

"Nothing but greatness." Ned gushed. A red dot popped up on the map, showing where the people they were following were. "They're in Brooklyn."

Angela raised an eyebrow at Ned and Peter. "Why are we stalking a group of dudes again?"

"Cause they're dangerous. Duh." Peter replied.

"Mhm." She rolled her eyes and went to one of her apps on her phone. "Right."

They didn't stop tracking the "bad guys" until they made a stop. This didn't happen for hours. During that time, Angela took a nap. Ned took a nap as well, and he let Angela rest her head on his shoulder.

Later a loud beeping sound emerged, waking up the two. "They stopped."

"Huh?" Angela said groggily. "Who?"

Ned was awake almost immediately. He didn't have time to be tired apparently. "The baddies! But why would they stop in Maryland?"

"Why not? Dude, I'm tired." Angela yawned. She could care less right now.

"Evil lair?" Peter questioned. Ned took this seriously, thinking these dudes actually had a lair. "They have a lair?"

"A gang with alien guns run by a guy with wings? Yeah, they have a lair." He sassed.

"Badass." Ned said. "But how are you gonna get there if it's, like, 300 miles away?"

Both Peter and Ned looked at the decathlon poster simultaneously and gave each other a look. "It's not too far from D.C."

"No!" Angela chimed in. "No, no. You are not doing what I think you're doing."

"I didn't even say what I was gonna do yet." Peter smirked at her.

"Look, I see that smug look on your face! You're gonna-"

•••

It was now the day before Nationals. As they team was ready to head onto the bus, Peter an up to the group. "Hey, it's Peter!"

"Well butter my butt and call me biscuit." Angela said to herself.

•••

This sucked but THAT FAR FROM HOME TRAILER THO