Don't get your hopes high bro... Piper chuckles going to the kitchen.

I wish Charlotte still comes over her and she's definitely girlfriend material... Piper thought.

NOBODY SPEAKS ABOUT CHARLOTTE.. She's the thing of the past... He says before going through the curtain that leads to his room and you could hear his door slamming.

Gosh I wonder what happened... Siren says coming into the kitchen and takes a snack.

I can't wait to talk to Charlotte about this..I tried talking to her but she didn't open up I guess she was still broken at that time but now should probably be the best time... Piper gives a worried face.

It's okay dear...don't stress yourself they will totes work it out.. Why..cause they are Charlotte and henry... Siren rubs her daughter's shoulder.

------------    knock      -----------
I'll get it..piper says as she opens the door and saw Lisa.

Hey piper...

Heyyyy..bitch.. Piper mutters.

So can I come in... She asks giggly

Yea sure whateves... But oops...piper says as she let the door slip outta her hand going backward to hit Lisa in the face.

Ow ow ow... Piper... Lisa whines.

Well I said oops...piper smirks as she left the door and walk upstairs to her room.