DLMA 33: I wanna make it MEMORABLE

Start from the beginning

"And then after three years I met her again in a music show but when our eyes met she walked away, after that I cried again every night, looking at her picture and at our picture beside my bed made me cry. But good news that we will having a collaboration with them, so I can get a chance to talk to her. And then its a long long long story, so I'll going to make it short and then I think I finally got my Princess back, now I can see her smiles again, smiles that had shown because of me. Her laugh that made me laugh too, those tears of joy everytime we will win an award, those memories that we made together, an another page of my life was opened. And I love to see my beautiful character." And then at that moment I just can't control myself I let myself cry even though his on the line.

"My Chaeyoung... Babe... Are you crying?" He asked me even though he's also crying. "Babe please dont... Don't cry just because of me... Babe Im sorry about our vlive its just the only thing we see that can help the both of us, its the only solution we think for us not to lose you. Babe... You know what...? I love you... And I think it will never change, till my last breath... My Chaeyoung, My Angel Chae, My Babe... I. Love. You. Goodnight... We still have a dinner date tomorrow right? " and then I heard him chuckle. "I'll fetch you okay? Bye babe, love youuuu." He said and ended up the call.

After that I cry and cry and cry, Jiminieeee, I will going to be honest to myself... Babe... I love you...

***

After that talk I walk up late, I woke up like five at the afternoon and my eyes are still heavy. But I need to prepare for our dinner date later. So I get my things and go to my bathroom. 

After that I find some to wear that can suit me well. And I found a sleeveless green checkered crop top and yellow skirt for the bottom.

I just put a light make up and tie my hair

I checked my phone and its already seven at night. So I go out of my room expecting those girls here watching at the living room.

But what did I got a post-it letters on my door.

"Going to do the same thing you are going to do..." -Lisa

"Im going to let him go, again." -Jennie

"This is the right thing to do, let's do this."-Jisoo

So they are all going to end this up also...

My phone beeped.

From: My Angel Chim
       ~Hi Chae, im on my way to your dorm, expect me at ten minutes, take care. I love you.

I am really going to hurt this guy?

Before I went out of our dorm I get the explosion box I made for his birthday.

When Im waiting here at the lobby, can take but to be nervous and then I saw him smiling geniuenly at me.

I love you, Chim. But I need to do this.