Chapter 1

Jihyo POV.

'One big picture, together, not be able to be alone' I wish I can agree with the title of my favorite book but it is just a book and my life would never be like that. Even though one of the characters is just like me and this is kind of funny. I was really deep into my thoughts when all of a sudden, our teacher started to talk to me.
"Miss Park, if my class is to boring for you, then you would probably be able to solve this math equation. "He said, clearly annoyed.
"I-I'm sorry Sir. It will not happen again." I was nervous because I don't know anything about mathematics.
"I don't want to know that. What I  want is for you to solve the equation, miss Park." He looked like he was really annoyed at me."I'm sorry Sir,but I don't know how to solve it." I looked down when I answered him. He just sighs and shakes his head, then he continues the lesson. After 2 hours the lesson was finally over. I want to leave the class room as soon as possible but when I was about to leave the teacher called me."Miss Park, please wait a moment, I need to talk to you and Miss Minatozaki. "Sana looked at the teacher with a confused look."Why? What is wrong Sir?" She asked. I wasn't able to move from the place where I stand."It is because of Miss Park's grades, Miss Minatozaki. I want you to teach her at  mathematics so that her grades will improve. And it is something you have to do, because if you don't you both fail in math." The teacher said with a smirk. "W-What?" I didn't know what to say, because I was really shookt, but who woudn't be? I mean, my longtime crush is going to teach me the subject I hate the most and I don't even have any clue on what it is. This is probably just a bad joke, because we had never talked to each other before, my teacher could have asked Mina to teach me, or any other Student, but why does it have to be Sana? Out of all the students, why did he choose my crush. This will definitely be the end of me."Why do I need to teach her, Sir?  My cousin, Mina, is her best friend, wouldn't she be the better person?" Sana reasoned. "No she wouldn't be the better person Miss Minatozaki, you are the best student in mathematics and since you two aren't friends, I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't agree with MiSs Park skiping her lessons." What he said made actually sense. I would definitely try to convince Mina to skip my lessons.