Marking him

Todoroki's POV

He kissed...... me. As I was walking home I kept asking my self why he did it and why I didn't resist (at least I didn't kiss him back) I didn't want to kiss him back!, are the things I told my self until I got home. In my room I was listening to my music for a long time until dinner was ready. After I ate dinner I went back upstairs and took a bath then I got a notification from deku saying we have a New student and it would be cool if we could make cards for him so he wouldn't feel left out I replied yes that would be a good idea so that night I worked on making welcome cards.

The next day

Mr. Aizawa was late as usual but today he brought in the new boy with him he said "Hi I'm jean nice to meet you" he was staring at me the whole class period until class ended. Once class was over only me and jean were in class, he said to me "Hey todoroki right?, maybe we can hang out sometime" I gulped and said " yeah maybe" as I said that he got pretty close too close so I bagged up and told him that I had to leave, as I walked near the restroom someone dragged me in and locked the door.

Bakugo POV

I saw how uncomfortable he looked around jean so I dragged him in, locking the door, then pinning him against the bathroom floor. " Bakugo what are you~" I started to kiss Todoroki trying to enter my tongue into his mouth but he wouldn't let me so I grabbed his buldge rubbing it, hearing him moan was music to my ears but he quickly tried to cover his mouth "peppermint bitch, I want to hear your beautiful voice" I said as I uncovered his hand "Now I know jean is coming onto you but..." todoroki lets out a moan "haha you're so cute" I said as I start to rub his buldge faster and start to kiss his neck, leaving marks, "now you're really mine" I say as I start rubbing as fast as a I can, todoroki moaning so loud, it's like he's screaming until he finishes. I flip him over and strip him "I feel like daddy needs to punish you" I said as I slap his ass (he lets out a yelp) I start to shove my fingers down his throat making him gag. "I'll teach you how to take it deep later" I said "This May hurt but it will feel good later" I enter my finger into his ass causing Icy-Hot to scream, I cover his mouth then he starts to calm down so that's when I start to move my finger back and forth. I could tell at first it hurt for him so I went slow but once he got used to it I went faster, then I put in two. " B-B- Bakugo..." todo said moaning in between each word he said "Call me Daddy" I could see peppermints face get red but he wasn't saying anything I started to thrust my fingers in harder while slapping his ass "Call me Daddy and I'll stop" " p-ple" todoroki moaned not able to finish his sentence, he started to breathe heavier and harder "I I I f f feel weird" todoroki says I now know he's about to finish so i put in three fingers and feel the tips of them hit his prostate "DADDY!!!" Todoroki screams as he cums on the bathroom floor. I take my fingers out and start to suck on them. "See you later my cute little peppermint" leaving him on the floor twitching like a maniac.

 "See you later my cute little peppermint" leaving him on the floor twitching like a maniac

END OF EPISODE TWO