Roger, on the other hand, couldn't care less about what he gets. In fact, he'll probably let Rebecca choose it. But he does like the darker metals, those are more him than say the silver or gold. 

"Rog," she calls quietly and he makes his way toward her, resting his hand on the small of her back when she points to a pretty slim silver band.

"That one?" he asks, looking down at her to see that she's already looking at him, "You want that one?"

She nods, resting her head on his shoulder, "What about you?"

He shrugs, taking her hand to lead her over to show her the one he's seen. 

When she sees it and the man lets her get a closer look, she knows why he likes it. It screams Roger. It's different to any she'd ever seen and she knows that it'll suit him perfectly.

"Do you like it?" he asks. 

"I do," she nods, "But it doesn't matter if I like it. Do you like it?"

"I wouldn't have shown you it if I didn't," he squeezed her waist gently before looking at the man, "I'll take it."

||-||

Three days before the wedding, Rebecca had finally finished planning the reception party. Well, Freddie had finished planning it. Like she thought he would, he took over pretty much straight away and to be honest, she didn't mind that one bit. She had told him that she only wanted family and friends there. That meant no strangers and once she got that through to him, she knew that she could trust him.

Roger came home from the studio that evening earlier than anticipated and as he climbed the stairs, he could hear loud music, Queen's music, Seven Seas Of Rhye if he was correct, coming from their flat and when he opened the door, he was met by the most wonderful sight. 

Back to him, Rebecca was singing into her hairbrush, dancing around the living room wearing one of his old shirts that completely dwarfs her small figure and he hopes she has something on her bottom half. 

The song was coming to an end when he finally shut the door, which she somehow heard over the music and she turned around, grinned at him but didn't stop her dancing. 

She's got Freddie's mannerisms down to a T, the way he clenches his fist, the way he arches his back at certain notes and Roger watches her jump up onto the couch, propping one foot on the arm as she sings to him. 

"I challenge the mighty titan and his troubadours,"

He shrugs off his jacket and moves to stand in front of her, staring up at her in amusement as she pauses dramatically for the final line. 

"I'll take you to the seven seas of rhye!"

With that, the hairbrush is dropped onto the couch before she's throwing herself into his arms, giving him barely any time to catch her and he lets out a groan. 

"Hi," she whispers, kissing his nose and he grins. 

"Evening," he murmurs, keeping his voice just as quiet, "Is that what you do when I'm not here."
"Most of the time, yeah," she grins, gasping when he drops her down onto the couch with him falling down on top of her but he makes sure that he doesn't crush her. 

"Quite the performer," he notes, lips brushing hers.

"My hairbrush is very impressed," she nods, rubbing his bottom lip with her thumb, "How was the studio?"