Chapter 1

Hi Harley you are the cutest cat in the world. "Meow meow" said Harley. "Abbey feed your cat" said mum. OK mum. OK I wonder what flavour you want to have. I'll just give you hmmm chicken I guess. I will just go watch the TV. Did I just hear the back door open. I think Ill go check. "Meow meow" said Harley. Hello is anybody there. I think it was just mum. OK I might have a nap. "Meow" said harley. Oh that was a good nap. Huh where is Harley.

                                                       Chapter 2
She is not home I'm so sad. 😢😫. Mom do you know where is Harley ?. "no what happened" said mum. She has dissapered mum. "Oh no where could she possibly be. Wait we need pages markers and our printer." ok"said mum. here you go. Thanks. Print pictures of Harley don't print them to cover the hole page. "here is one" said mum. I'm going to write your phone number and write this hi if you see this cat please call this number 13246579. "good idea" said mum. I know.

                                                    Chapter 3
Mom has anybody called yet. "no sorry" cryed mum. Hey huw is that over there is he holding Harley. Run let's run over to him. "Meow meow" cryed Harley. That is her I know it. Give me my cat back. "no" said the stranger. "OK fine he is yours" said the stranger. Why did you steal him? "Because I wanted a friend" said the stranger. Well get a person friend. Bye. AT HOME. Come are you hungry "Meow meow" said Harley. Here you go. THE END.