Chapter 1

BEEP! BEEP! BEE-! I slam my clock off and get up, my twin brother groaning. "Why did I have to stay up all night ughhhh...." B/N groans out. "Your fault bro, your lucky though that our parents allows us to do that!" I say grabbing my uniform, gloves, and boots from the closet. I then go and take a shower, and put on my uniform except my gloves, and slide on the boots. I then walk out with my gloves and let B/N have a turn. While he did that, I quickly put my hair up in a simple, neat bun and go downstairs, putting on my gloves and grabbing my bag. I then wait for B/N. Our school we have been to our whole entire life. We are now in 11th grade. Though, the school has a secret. A mighty BIG secret. It is a school meant for the paranormal. To outsiders, aka humans, they were tricked into thinking its abandoned and haunted, making them stay away. Our school is very uniformed. All of our supplies, uniforms,gloves, bags, and other clothing are the same, girls are the same and the boys all the same. We always clap slowly 10 times each class after the bell rings. Our uniforms are the colors as of the school, red and black. Our gloves and tie are black, while the uniform is red, same as the shoes. (Uniforms up above) The school is meant for us paranormal, to teach us how to control our powers, and control our weaknesses, since we all have weaknesses. My brother and I, we are the only vampires in the school. In total, there is us 2 vampires, 190 werewolves, 300 ghosts, 21 angels, 10 demons, 5 zombies, and the grim reaper as our headmaster, a angel as our vice principal. So, in total it there is 530 paranormal creatures if you include the headmaster and vice principal. I hear loud footsteps, and by a millisecond, my brother was there. Glad we have super speed, cause we get to school faster that way. "Finally your here! C'mon, let's get to school. We'll be a hour early, as usual." I say to B/N. "Alright,let's go to school. Your homework done?" B/N asks, and we start running to school. "Yeah, all of it as usual. You?" I say. "Yeah, but I need help with the very last question on the last piece of homework." B/N say. "Biology?" I ask. "Yeah. How'd you know?" He asks. "We are here, and also because you are always stumped in that class." I state. "Ok, and well, you are the brains of us. And the athletic...." B/N says. I giggle quietly. "Well, your the gamer and pilot one of us." I say, making him feel better because it is the truth. We walk into class and sit in our assigned seats, which is next to each other of us. We then sit in silence, and I help B/N with the last question by using our way of communication in silence, and then we sit still after that.