Kim Jisoo's Bad Boy: 6

Start from the beginning

I sighed before eyeing Bobby. "But you looked no different from them."

"But I'm not in detention." He fired back.

"But they beat you!"

"They're fighting." I heard YunHyeung said so I glared at him.

"None of your business Song." I stated with a gritted teeth.

YunHyeung raised his both hands as a sign of surrendering.

"Why so cranky Miss Kim?" DongHyuk asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Well I kept on searching for my boyfriend for almost an hour and he decided to show up with his face like this." I pointed Bobby's face who's now wiping his bleeding nose.

"Aww... Miss Perfection is worried." Hanbin said with a sing-song intonation, almost mocking me.

I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Hey. Stop bullying my girl." I felt Bobby's arms wrapped around me and his chin on the crook of my neck.

"I'm hungry." ChanWoo stated out of the blue. "I'm hungry, really."

"Well then, let's go." JinHwan said as he led the way out of this university.

We all went to JinHwan's basement which they called their hide-out.

After I put my things aside, I immediately took the first aid kit and ice cubes with fresh towels.

I went to YunHyeung who received the most blow. He was about to drink his soda but stood up when he saw me approaching with a first aid kit in my hands.

"No. I'm fine." He said, his hands blocking me to go forward. "Go to your boyfriend, I'm fine."

"No you are not. None of you are." I said irritatedly.

"We're not your boyfriend." YunHyeung really wants to push me right now. "Stop taking care of us."

"Sit." I said with gritted teeth. "Sit down Song."

"But—"

"Now."

He have no other choice but to sit down while whining.

I sat beside him and started tending his wounds.

"Ouch!" He winced when I applied some cream in his wound. "Be careful."

"Stop whining like a baby. You can fight all the gangs in this town but can't stand the pain of medicine."

"It's different—"

"Shut up."

He fell silent until I finished putting a band aid on his cheek.

"I look like bullshit." He said as he stared at the mirror with his cute band aid on his cheek. "It's better without this—"

"Don't even try to remove that or I'll rip you off."

I saw him whining again but I can't hear him so I went to my next target. To the guy who claimed being hungry but only ate one cup of noodle and started playing on their computer.

"Chan."

He paused his game and stared at me then to the box in my hands.

"Shit."

"Don't shit me." I turned his chair to face me and just like YunHyeung he kept complaining.

"You're not my mom." I started putting the ice cubes in the towel and gave it to ChanWoo. "You're just Bobby's girlfriend."

When he didn't even touch the towel, I shoved it in his jaw.

"Ah!" He yelled in pain. "Are you trying to kill me?!" He grabbed the towel away from my hands and he did it himself.

"No. I'm not trying to kill you. But I will if you don't comply to what I tell you to do."

I heard him scoffed but still listened to me when I gave him directions. Same goes to all of them. They always complain and whine but in the end, they will listen and do as I say.

After tending everyone, I went back to Bobby's room. All 7 of them have their own room in their hide-out which basically means that this hide out is huge.

I laid with Bobby in his bed and he scooped me immediately, holding me tightly.

"You don't have to do that." I heard him softly whisper in my ear. "We're not your responsibility."

"Babe, they're your friends and also my friends. Plus it's the least I could do."

He kissed the top of my head and hugged me even tighter.

"With you and your friends..." I continued. "... nobody ever tried to harass me again. Nobody bullies me again."

"And tons of guys are after me because I made you mine."

I laughed softly and looked up to him. "It's my pleasure being yours."