Episode - 1

Episode starts with the scene of the show where swasan are getting ready.

Swara comes out from the washroom with wet hair looking gorgeous 😍

Sanskar is buttoning his sherwaani.

Swara saw him and went towards him and start buttoning his sherwani without looking at him.

Sanskar who was busy in his thoughts, came into sense and saw his gorgeous wife.
He can easily see how much tensed she is.

After she has buttoned his sherwani, he cupped her face making her to look into his eyes.

Sanskar : Don't worry swara, everything will be good.

Swara holds his hands which were cupping her face.

Swara : I m not feeling good sanskar. Yesterday he poisoned you and now,..... what if he hurt you or anyone else.

Remembering yesterday's incident,
(that one in serial in which Sahil sprayed poisonous gas in Swasan room and called swara and scared her.)
Sanskar became damn angry on Sahil specially seeing the condition of his love, that how much scared she was.

No way he is going to let that idiot touch his love. ❤❤

He hugged her and calmed himself after seeing her tensed.

Sanskar : Hey swara relax dear.
See nothing will happen. We will be together forever. None can separate us.

Swara : M scared sanskar. What if something happens to u. I can't live without you.
I don't wanna go to him. 😢

Sanskar : No one can take you ok. You are mine only and we will live together.
Nothing will happen

Swara : I love you sanskar.

Sanskar : I love you too princess.

They were lost in their hug when there was a knock on the door.

They parted and sanskar went to open the door.

It was Uttara.

Uttara : Bhai bhabhi you both are ready..?? (They nod)
Come down all are waiting to go.

Sanskar : You go we are coming.

Uttara: Ok bhai 😉
And she left.

Sanskar went towards swara and helped her to get ready.

While she just smiled and adore the care of her handsome hubby.😍

As soon as he completed his work, she lightly pecked his cheek.
😘😘

Sanskar smiled and then kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes.
(I just loved the way sanskar kisses her forehead in serial amd the way she reacts to it 😍😍😍)

Then they both went down.

All the members blessed them and said not to worry we all r with you.❤❤
(i don't want to drag this scene)

Then they left to Sahil's house to catch him.

********

Otherside we can see Sahil is standing in a room full of pictures of swara.
Majority of pictures are random, like someone took without her knowledge.

He is crazily roaming his hands on her picture and smiling evily.

Sahil : I love you so much swara. U didn't do good by planning against me. Now see what i will do. I will take you infront of your so called husband and then you will be mine.