Someone Killed Mineta

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"League of Villains" created a new chat with "Aizawa"

"League of Villains" changed their name to "Dabi"

Dabi: Greetings, Eraserhead

Aizawa: You.....

Dabi: Indeed. It is me. I have contacted you to relay important information

Aizawa: What are you planning?? How did you get my number??

Dabi: I have my ways. And for now, everything that we've been planning has just gone through perfectly.

Aizawa: What have you done? Why hasn't the hero committee said anything?

Dabi: We killed a student of yours.

Aizawa: How?!

Dabi: The League of Villains is stronger than you think, Eraserhead

Aizawa: We'll find you! We can track this phone back to your base, you know!

Dabi: I really doubt you'll be able to do that with THIS phone, Aizawa. And even if you were, all you would find was the public wifi service of some ratty old bar.

Aizawa: Well then who was it, you monster! You must at least grant us that information.

Dabi: Well...I don't really know their name but he had purple hair

Aizawa: NOT SHINSO!!!!!!

Dabi: And he was short and looked like a grape.

Aizawa: ........oh. Nevermind.

Dabi: What?

Aizawa: Sometimes I forget that Shinso isn't actually part of my class. It doesn't matter now.

Dabi: But aren't you DEVASTATED that you've lost a student? Don't you see how powerful the league actually is???

Aizawa: well now that i know it's mineta....I MEAN......YES! OH, THE AGONY OF LOSING A HERO IN TRAINING! OF LOSING A PERVERTED TEENAGER WHOSE ONLY HOPE WAS TO GET A LAID BY COMPLETING THE HERO COURSE! OF LOSING A GUY WHO NOBODY IN THE CLASS LIKED AND DISAPPEARED INTO SHADY PARTS OF TOWN ON A WEEKLY BASIS JUST TO TRY AND FIND LADIES SO WAS PRETTY MUCH ASKING TO BE MURDERED ANYWAY! THE HORROR! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, YOU MONSTER!!!!

Dabi: Umm....is it just me or are you faking literally all of this?

Aizawa: THE ONLY THING LEFT TO DO IS TO LET YOU BREAK THE HORRIBLE NEWS TO HIS CLASSMATES! WE WILL GET YOU FOR THIS, LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!!!!!

"Aizawa" has added "Broccoli Boi", "King Explosion Murder", "Pikachu" + 16 more

Aizawa: TELL THEM, YOU EVIL VILLAIN, TELL THEM WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!

Pikachu: ...what

Iida Tenya: Pardon my questioning, Aizawa-sensei, but why are we in this chat and why are you texting in all caps?

Dabi: I can't believe you just gave me all of their numbers, Eraserhead. Now I can blackmail them anytime I want >:)

Aizawa: Sh*t