"You've never done it before," Ron accused.

"I'm relaying the advice Bill and Charlie gave me," Edward returned, still calm. "Ron's oldest brothers," he added at Harry's confused look. "They've already left Hogwarts. Would you like to go first?"

Harry nodded bravely. "See you." He gave Edward a delighted look, then raced towards the barrier.

He disappeared a moment later.

"Your turn, Edward," Mrs. Weasley said with a warm smile.

Edward nodded politely, then rushed forward.

He found Harry waiting for him on the other side, staring at the scarlet train.

"How anti-magic are our aunt and uncle?" Edward asked, making Harry jump.

"Very," Harry snorted. "I didn't even know I was magic -- or have a twin -- until Hagrid showed up, scaring the Dursleys out of their minds."

Edward gave a crooked smile. "I'd like to have seen that. Is it true that we have a cousin?"

"A spoiled cousin who's litterally as fat as a horse," Harry snorted. He changed the subject. "Who were you with?"

Ron came rushing through the barrier at that moment, almost crashing into Edward. "Sorry!" he yelped.

"Let's move," Edward suggested. "We're in the way." He led Harry and Ron over to the train.

Edward opened the door and helped Harry lug his trunk into the train first, but it was really heavy, and they almost dropped it on Harry's foot.

"Need a hand?" asked a voice, and Edward turned to see Fred grinning at them.

"Yes, please," Harry panted.

"Go away," Ron muttered under his breath, and Edward cast him a sharp look.

"Oy, George! C'mere and help!"

The other twin came over, making Ron roll his eyes, and they helped Edward, Ron, and Harry shove their three trunks onto the train.

"Thanks," Harry said, pushing his hair up.

"What's that?" George asked, pointing at Harry's scar.

"This is my twin," Edward said with a sigh, rolling his eyes. "And it's rude to stare," he added severely when the twins gaped.

"Fred? George? Ron?" came Mrs. Weasley's voice.

"Coming, Mum!" Fred called back, shaking himself. "See you, Ed. Come on, Ronnie."

Ron growled in response but followed, waving to Edward.

"Come on," Edward said to Harry, "let's save a compartment for Ron."

Harry nodded and gave him a curious look as they stepped onto the train. Soon they found an empty compartment, and they sat down.

"So who were you with?" Harry asked again.

"One of my foster families, sort of," Edward explained. Harry looked confused, and Edward said, "I was supposed to be adopted by Remus Lupin, one of my godfathers, but he didn't have enough funds to take care of me the whole year. So once a month I stay with the Weasleys."

"'One of your godfathers?'" Harry quoted, frowning. "I thought one was the limit."

"Usually, but our father wasn't really orthodox," Edward said, smirking. "I have three godfathers."

Ron found them at that moment, scowling. His nose was red and smudged with dirt.

Edward raised his eyebrows but said nothing, just nodded to the seat next to Harry. Ron gave him a grateful look and sat down.