chapter 1

Your POV

'Ahhh I can't believe I got into U.A' you thought as you walked to your new school. You had a thousand questions, mostly about how Katsuki would react. 'Will he be surprised or happy, or maybe..' you stopped thinking as you were in front of U.A. 'For some reason, I feel like the building got bigger' you said as you slowly walked in. You looked around for your class 1-A, excited to see Katsuki. 'Maybe I should hug him when I get in class, or should I wait?' you thought outside of the classroom of your future.

You opened the door to a surprisingly, empty class. 'What the fuck?! What time is it' you thought as you sat at the right left corner. You checked the time and hit your head straight on the desk, you were 30 minutes early. 'I guess this isn't so bad?'. As soon as you thought that, a tall boy with glasses comes into class. "Oh hello there, Im Tenya Iida. Nice to meet you" he said as he walked to a seat. "Oh hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Early aren't we?". 'What kind of question was that? He obviously has glasses meaning that he was a smart elite student'. "Ah yes, it's better to be 25 minutes early for school then to be late" "25 minutes late?" "Late at all". Our conversation stopped there. Time passes and eventually, more and more students came in and there he was, Katsuki Bakugo. I didn't go up to him or look at him. Not yet at least. I heard some yelling from my favorite voice. People find his voice rather annoying but the more you hear it, it's quite comforting.

Katsuki's POV

When I walked into class, I didn't bother looking around. I knew that they were all extras anyway, but for some reason. I felt this aura coming from the back of class. It felt familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. As soon as I get to my desk, near the window, this random elite smartass came up to lecture me.

Your POV

I could honestly listen to Katsuki's voice forever, it's like the closet thing to heaven besides Katsuki himself. But sadly it didn't last long. The teacher soon came in and told us to change into our P.E uniforms. We walked to the changing rooms when I suddenly felt a slight tap on my shoulder. It was this girl with pink skin and hair with horns. "Hey!! I'm Mina Ashido, what's your name?" she said as she started to take off her shirt. "Oh I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you" I said as I gave her a bright smile. "Oooo you have a nice name, hope we'll be good friends!!" She said as she left the changing rooms. I didn't get to reply but she seemed nice.

As I walked out, I could feel eyes burning through my back. It was no other than Katsuki Bakugo, the love of my life.

Katsuki's POV

As she walked out of the changing rooms, I knew it was her. 'What the hell?!? What is she doing here!?!' She turned around and gave me a bright smile, her usual smile. "Hey Katsuku!! It's nice seeing you in 1-A ." she said as she walked closer to me, giving me a hug. She wasn't extremely short, more like the perfect height. But she did have to tip-toe a bit when we kissed. I pushed her away carefully, still having a smile on her face. "What's wrong? Are you mad that I didn't tell you I was going to U.A?". I sighed, realizing that we had to actually go somewhere. "Meet me outside of class after school, we still need to talk about this. But for now, we have somewhere to go." I said as she just nodded with, of course, a smile.

Third Person POV

Katsuki and (Y/N) walked to the upcoming test, not knowing that a red-headed boy and a pink alien were still in the changing rooms, listening to their somewhat strange
conversation.