Clean the Mess you Made || Mick Mars

Start from the beginning

"Look at you dishing out all the shade today (Y/N/N)!" Tommy said with a grin as the drummer slapped your shoulder, you only rolled your eyes before getting up.

"I'm gonna go find the other 'gems'" you said with quotation marks referring to the rest of your band before stalking off to the other side of the room while Tommy and the others discussed what could happen at the next gig. On the other side of the room you quickly bent down and dragged your nose over a line as your bandmates cheered behind you; you cheered too when you came up and sniffed with a large grin. Jackson came up from behind you and slung an arm around your shoulders and laughed loudly as did Kyle but you quickly looked around Mimi.

"If you're looking for our nerd she's right over there" Jackson said into your ear as he pointed to a corner in the kitchen with his beer. Mimi was having the time of her life with a broad brunette who was also having the time of their life copping a feel. You whooped and hollered in Mimi's direction but neither caught on which sent you, Kyle and Jackson into a fit of laughs and giggles. You quickly gasped and squealed as an idea popped into your head.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT" Kyle yelled with a laugh watching you bounce around.

"BAND OFF AGAINST THE CRÜE" you quickly yelled, "ME AGAINST TOMMY, EMERALD AGAINST NIKKI, YOU OPY AGAINST VINCE AND CRYSTAL OVER THERE AGAINST MICK" you yelled, both the boy's eyes widened and a new spark ignited in their souls; they were quick to agree as you quickly made your way to the other band. Tommy was situated between a girls thighs as the other three looked on.

"GUYS ITS COMING WATCH IT" Tommy yelled before the girl screamed and a Jetstream of cum squirted out of her; Tommy fell back against Mick as Nikki and Vince gasped and hollered holding each other back. You were quick to laugh loudly and clap Tommy on the shoulder as the girl came down from her high and Tommy stood up properly.

"I got a GREAT IDEA" you yelled the last two words into Tommy's ear who only laughed and egged you on.

"So, WHAT IS IT" he yelled back which made you tweak your ear with a chuckle, you looked to the rest of the Crüe before smirking.

"BAND OFF AGAINST EACH OTHER, WE PLAY THE SAME SONG, ADD OUR OWN TWISTS AND SEE WHAT THE CROWD LIKES THE BEST" you yelled to the boys as you clung to Tommy who was the only thing supporting your weight as Kyle and Jackson glomped both Vince and Nikki under their arms. Vince looked to Nikki who in turn looked to Tommy who looked to Mick, Mick only shrugged.

"Don't look at me, I'm the one that's slowly going crippled" he said with a swig of his drink, the rest of the band whooped and hollered as they started planning out what song to do and what would happen.

As the night went on everyone did their part in getting off their own ways before leaving through the sacred window back to their respective homes; not including you and the other band members of course. No you and the accompanying seven people (eight including you) sat around and ended up playing a few shit rounds of twister and spin the bottle on the floor.

"MIMI! You are here-by dared to make out! With!" Nikki started before looking around the group before his eyes landed on you, "(Y/n)!" Nikki slurred with a large grin while pointing at you. Mimi looked at you with a large grin, the girl was high and drunk off both her balls and then some so of course she had to self-control.

"You got it Sixx!" Mimi yelled before she quickly clambered to a standing position and walked over to you, she sat on her knees before cupping your jaw and smashing her mouth into yours, the kiss was messy and sloppy no thanks to both of your brains being high and drunk but the others hollered and whooped while the two of you made out for a few seconds more before parting, panting while a small stream of saliva connected you two before breaking and dribbling from your plump bottom lip to you chin. Biting your lip you grinned before laughing. Mimi sat down next to you as she quickly spun the bottle. Looking around the group everyone went back to looking at the bottle but Mick, his eyes stayed trained on yours before quickly looking away with a swig of his vodka. The bottle ended up landing on Vince, Mimi hummed for a second.