Jhenea nodded her head. "That's nice," She finished off the last dish and handed it to him so he could dry.

"You like it don't you?" He smirked before placing the dish in the cupboard above him.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe,"

Anthony flashed his smile. He maneuvered himself behind her where he pressed himself onto her. She planted her hands onto the countertop of the sink as her breath hitched. With words of encouragement, she persuaded herself to stay strong and not allow him to get the best of her.

"Anthony—"

"This ain't nothin' you ain't use to. Am I overstepping my boundaries?"He taunted in her ear.

Her response was silence. That's all she could do— be silent. She felt if she was to overthink her response he would manipulate her and in any way he wanted. Maybe her silence would result in both of them doing the right thing.

"C'mon J, say somethin'," He chuckled. He knew he was walking all over her at the moment. She couldn't handle the amount of pressure and she was due to cave any moment now.

Clenching her eyes shut, Jhenea let out a deep breath. "I slept with someone else," She blurted out. She didn't understand what had come over her it just came out. Her heart was thumping within her and her lungs felt weak. She was still afraid of his reaction. He still had a small hold on her.

She could feel Anthony slowly back away from her. He was no longer hovering over her and being intimidating. "Lemme see yo' face," He let out.

"Anthony—"

"Just turn around J— please," He pleaded.

Jhenea slowly rotated herself so they could face one another. The radiance in her skin no longer flowed into her face. She seemed pale and frightened. 

"Who was it?" He spoke calmly.

Jhenea sighed. "It shouldn't matter," She shook her head.

"But it does." He protested. "If the shoe was on the other foot you would want to know,"

"You don't know him, "She continued to swindle herself out of telling him.

Anthony nodded. "Of course, but can I have a name, some background, gimme somethin' Jhenea,"

"Eneek Worth, I only slept with him once and went on a few dates with him," She confessed.

Anthony ran a hand down his face stressfully. "So you wasn't just joking,"

Jhenea just stared at him. She was so focused on telling him that what she thought he wanted to her that she wasn't telling him what he needed to hear. When she was doing her own thing with Eneek she was under the impression that what her and Anthony had was done. They both made a decision that divorce was on the table. Suddenly towards the end of his sentence, he just switched up what he wanted and decided that he wanted to be with her. She thought she could handle repelling the marriage away, but with him being present, old feeling and emotions began to fester and boil over within her.

She shook her head no slowly. "I'm sorry,"

He stared off away from her for a while. He was trying his best to keep his composure and remember what Matthew told him. Jhenea noticed his attempt to bite his tongue, it scared her. She knew nothing about the new Anthony, he could be an entirely better person or an entirely worse person.