This Is(n't) Over(!?!??)

Start from the beginning

'Please, someone distract her' I prayed, so I could make my move.

And someone did, that someone was the tall idiot. Taro stepped forward he had a vest, he got the microphone and spoke into it "Aishi, you have someone whom a lot of us care about. If you were to hurt her, everyone would hate you, even me" the blade inched away as she muttered "Senpai hates me..." She was about to snap, so I worked quickly. I ducked away from her hold, and kicked her to the ground. But she pulled me with her, the yandere got her knife that feel besides her. My eyes widen, I knew what was gonna happen and I couldn't do anything about it because of the restraints. I tried getting up but she kicked me down "AISHI PUT THE KNIFE DOWN" she raised her knife and moved it down, but someone tackled her. I stayed on the ground as I stared at my hero whom has Ayano under her, Megami held Ayano's hands behind her back as she slowly got up with her. A police officer ran over and cuffed her hands, I felt someone cover me with a black fabric. I looked down and recognized it belongs to Taro, he was apologizing for some reason. What did he do? I shook his shoulder "Hey why are you apologizing" he hugged me "Ayano hurted you because of me, she killed all those girls because of me. This is my fault" I hugged him back, he stared crying softly "Hey I'm alive, she going to jail. It's over please stop crying, you're sister doesn't want you to cry at all remember. "Hey L/n, get up I need to bandaged you and clean your cuts" I looked up to see Annie/Joanne, she was standing their. She had a but load of cuts on her face and had a visible bandages on her arm "why are you hurt, San Jun" she sighed "Although it is my job to protect you, she had forced the gang of thugs to go hurt the students and I couldn't keep up with a flying psychopath" she helped me up, and asked Taro to go get clothes from my house. She took something out of her hair, and took off the handcuffs "Man to think you did it huh? You got her to slip up, it was funny seeing Ms Saikou so mad after hearing the chainsaw. The look on her face made me kinda feel sorry for Ayano" I looked at her questioningly "Why was Megami mad?" She laughed as she sat me down on a car, she took out a bandage roll from her pocket "She was worried for her little future girlfriend" I felt my face redden, she just laughed even more. By a miracle she finished quickly, but the girl told me to stay here. I obeyed and sat here, she left me alone obviously walking towards the killer who sat in the car. I looked around hoping that Megami would be here, to be with me and comfort me. She was no where to be found, but I did spot Akane. She was giving a camera to someone and a notepad, the firey red head noticed my stare and jogged over. Akane looked around as I did earlier "I thought Megami was with you, she was pretty pissed when she found out you got stabbed. Are you okay?" I nodded, getting off the police car. I held my stomach, I cursed groaning "Oh, C'mere" she picked me up while I protested "No I'm gonna get you pain killers, and you're coming with" I squirmed around but I would suddenly stop because of the wound, I spotted Saikou talking to the media. My eyes didn't dare leave her form, she just looked so graceful and perfect. Her eyes met mine as my face became hot, my stomach was full to the brim of butterflies. She walked over, Akane was giggling at my reaction "I can easily mistake you as a tomato" I glared up at her "Not my fault, I can't like control my freaking feelings it just she's so-freaking-beautiful-and-graceful and I'm-freaking-out, I feel like I'm gonna faint" she rolled her eyes at me, now Megami was already next to us walking to our destination "May I ask why Y/n is being carried?" Akane wore a knowing look then looked at both of us, my face just keeps become red today huh. "She needs pain killers, plus she's so light," she spun around with me in her arms like a child "she's a baby" I managed to kick her hip "put me down already Akane-san" she shook her head and gave me the stupid smirk that looked like a grin, then to my surprise she sighed and lowered me down. I stood up trying to keep balance "See I could wa-" I fell backwards, I felt two arms wrap around my waist as they Help me keep steady "Yeah most definitely you can walk like a sober being" I looked to where Akane was to reply with a snarky remark but she was covering her mouth, I looked to see silver eyes. Shining like stars belonging to someone with equal brightness and captivating beauty, Saikou let me go much to my displeasure. And to my balance, I fell again. "I think it's safe to assume that she can't walk right now" Saikou's arm wrapped around me and hoisted me up into her arms, I hid in the crock of her neck. "I'll care her, since you've already carried her" I didn't know what happened but I heard the red head snickering. I felt so embarrassed by the fact that she was holding me, she was so warm...