Hospital

After the 6 of them had entered St Mungos they were put into immediate help.

They told (mostly rose told really) the healer what had happened to Hugo and it's apparently been happening for ages.

"Hmm, that is interesting...."

He looked through his magical thingy idk

"Hugo GRANGER Weasley?!"

Everyone shook their heads and looked at Hermione.

"you-you, Hermione Granger. Sorry, Weasley, you were-were t-tortured by b-Bellatrix Lestrange!"

Everyone looked at Hermione again with sadness in their eyes and Ron softly stroked her forearm.

"I-I believe that Hugo's stomach has a reaction that when the body is shocked or a suddenly touched, will start to empty, however only blood comes out- along of it. I believe the same stuff happened to you Mrs Granger Weasley? But it stopped after a few months am I right?"

She said yes unspoken.

"Hugo here might experience it his entire life. He also is in very serious danger. This could cause severe blood loss and other miss-functions in the body. I'm right in saying that the cruciatus curse also cause tightening in your insides which also led to three miscarriages?"

By this point she was crying. Hermione nodded once again.

Suddenly a jolt of pain went up her arm and she cried out. She held onto her arm and the healer looked concerned. He pulled up her sleeve and revealed her scar from 17 years ago. It was bleeding non stop and caused Hermione to faint, Hugo nearly falling off her lap (if not for uncle harry grabbing him quick enough)

"Uncle Harry? Why does mummy have a scar that's bleeding and why does it say m-mood-muud-mudblude? What does it mean?"
"You'll find out one day Hugo."
/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*
Hermione's scar appeared to give her the ability to read the minds of dead people. yay
Dk where this is going and dk what to do next 🤗