"I did, and what I say goes Princess." Death retorted in a sarcastic tone.

"You're lucky I think the person you choose as a human form is cute. Otherwise I would never be agreeing to this." I sighed. Death grinned and swept his hair to the side.

"Why Alyssa, do you possibly have a crush on little old me?" Death batted his eyes just as I did.

"Oh definitely not on you. Just the person you choose to look like. That would be weird having a crush on Death. I shook my head. "Impossible is more like it."

"Not really. It's possible." Death defended.

"Nah, I don't think anyone goes for a bony guy who thinks it's attractive to wear a black cloak, like Little Red Riding Hood." I grinned.

"Her coat is red." Death glared at me.

"Ah but I said black. I corrected it." I informed.

"When's that damn kid getting out here?" Death growled as he turned to look at the front door.

"Shouldn't we hide or something?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on." Death motioned me to follow him as we walked to the end of the very long drive way.

"Nick drives that Ford truck right there okay? That's the car you jump in front of." Death nodded as we crouched beside some hedges on front of the house.

"This is crazy." I said when I saw a young man stepping out of the house with a black and white hoodie covering his upper body and face. He had on black skinny jeans as well.

"Get ready to jump Alyssa." Death grinned.

"If this car accident ruins this costume, you've had it." I hissed before readying myself for the impact.

I heard an engine turn over before I turned to ask.

"Do I look dead? I want to look decent." I grinned when Death sighed heavily.

"You look the same as you did before you were dead." Death muttered.

"Ah good!" I nodded and turned back around. I didn't expect the truck to be moving so fast down the long drive way. That was until Death shoved me right in front of it.

Everything seemed blurry as my head hit the cement. My ears rang but I still heard the tires squeal to a stop and a distant voice sounding concerned. My whole right side seemed numb and achy but nothing major.

I looked up to see a dark figure running to sit beside me. He removed his hoodie away from his face, and that's when I saw his gorgeous features.

Bright blue eyes, plae skin and straight raven hair that looked so soft.

"Are you alright miss?" His voice finally became clear enough for me to make it out. It was a soft and gentle sound that seemed to sooth me.

He brushed my bangs out of my eyes as I stared at him before answering.

"I just got hit by a very large Ford truck, yet I feel okay at the moment." I whispered. He chuckled and continued to caress my face.

I felt a single beat with in my chest and gasped when I felt it.

So this is what Death mean't.

I missed the rythme beating in my chest, I wished I could have it back.

"I'm sorry I hit you with my truck. I better take you to the hospital just to make sure nothings broke or anything." He asked quietly as he placed a hand around my shoulder blade and the other at the bend of my knees before lifting me up.

Nonsense dear boy. I'm already dead so there isn't a thing to worry about." I said then my eyes widdened at what I had just told him. All he did was laugh.

"Yeah, I'm definitely taking you to the hospital." He walked around and placed me in the passenger seat.

"But I don't like doctors." I pouted. He grinned and placed a hand on my cheek.

"I'll be there with you the whole time though." He smiled and closed the door.

"This will be easier than I thought." I grinned.

"Don't start getting cocky miss priss." Death's voice rung in my head. I smirked. 

Who said anything aout cocky? Maybe a little confident but not cocky.

I grinned when Nick sat beside me and started up the car.

Oh yeah, this will be a piece of cake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

I know it's short but it's th best I can do for now :)

Hopefully you're not to mad at me.

 Oh and since I haven't corrected many things yet, please point out to me any of the errors so I may go back and change them :) THANKS!