Chapter 2

~P.S: THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED YET! Thank you :)~

"So he's an outcast?" I asked Death as we sat on the steps of Nick Harding's home.

"Precisely." Death nodded.  I shook my head.

"I don"t see the problem with him, I was an outcast." I shrugged at him.

"Yeah and look at you now- Dead as a door nail, So to speak." Death scoffed. I glared at him before speaking.

"Oh ha ha very funny. I didn't know Death could even have a sense of humor." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Look Alyssa, Nick is going to become something very bad if he doesn't change his ways. And the only way he can do that is to have a friend that understands him." Death said with a serious tone.

"Que dramatic music!" I grinned. Death gave me the look that meant 'now is not the time for joking.' Gosh I can't believe how much I missed that look! 

Jaxon used to give me that same look.

"I'm serious Alyssa." Death said in a threatening tone.

"Fine. But I don't see what making him fall for me is going to do if all he needs is a friend." I sighed.

"Him falling for you will most likely mean you will fall for him; and that means your heart will start beating again." He muttered under his breath at the end, "Hopefully".

"Dude, that makes absolutely no sense what so ever." I huffed. Death shook his head at me.

"You'll understand eventually, okay? I know I'm hurting your brain from actual knowledge but-" I cut him off.

"I RESINT THAT!" I yelled at him. Death covered my mouth quickly.

"Do you want to get us killed?!" He hissed in a whisper. I looked at him strangely before removing his hand away from my mouth.

"We're already dead stupid!" I informed.

"Well no shit Sherrlock!" Death shot back. "I'm not that dumb!"

"Well you just said-" I started to talk back.

"Forget what I said! We'll go through this step by step. One at a time." Death rubbed his temples.

Dang, I'm so bad I even give Death a headache.

"Okay then. So what happens now?' I asked as I clapped my hands together.

"Now you meet him. How would you like to meet him? Wanna sell something? Or possibly let him run you over? I would be very happy with the last choice." Death nodded as he exhaled loudly.

I shot him a glance before rolling me eyes at him.

"Of course you would." I muttered.

"Does that mean you'll let him run you over?" Death asked. I looked at him as if he were insane.

"No! That would hurt!" I growled.

"Not that bad, you're already dead remember?" Death stated.

"Oh yes. How could I forget the feeling of having no air in my lungs and slowly drifting into an unconscious terror land with Death himself at my side?" I batted my eyes at him as I grinned.

"Smartass." Death spat as he looked over to the side.

"Who'd a thought I'd still be a smartass even after death, hmm?" I smiled to myself.

"I hope that damn kid gets out here soon so he can run your ass over already." Death mumbled. I glared at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Who said I agreed to that?" I hissed.