31. Mr. Klopp.

Začať od začiatku

Liked by you, benmendy and 867,639 others.

sterling7 Throwing it back. Champions.😁💙

👥johnstonesofficial and kylewalker2

View all 35,798 comments.

kevindebruyne Cityzens💙🤗

mancity 💪🙌

leroysane19 😌🤫

its_almastones Watch how Liverpool's gonna win the league this season.😏 So you just keep on enjoying those throwbacks Raz.🤷🏻‍♀️

kylewalker2 @johnstonesofficial Come get your cousin.💀🚮

benmendy @its_almastones 😂What the hell are those people feeding you cause it's messing with your head.🤦🏾‍♂️

philfoden 💙💙💙

its_almastones @benmendy 😂 I shall remind you of your words at the end of the season!🤫

riyadmahrez26 💪💯

~

I exited my Instagram, laughing softly to myself. I loved agitating them, more so now cause they know there's a huge possibility that Liverpool could actually win the league since they're like 1 point behind Man City with both teams only left with like 6 games to play. They both have a fair chance of winning and they both honestly deserve it.

I let the day pass me by, not really being productive at all. I loved lazy days, accompanied by the beautiful, gloomy weather. It was just simply relaxing.

~

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I tapped on my phone with eyes still closed, until thankfully it stopped. My back was killing me and I when I finally opened my eyes, I realized that I fell asleep on the couch.

I dragged my feet up to my room, immediately getting in the shower. It's so weird how tired you get after doing absolutely nothing.

After half an hour, I jumped out and went to get dressed. Deciding to dress lazily today, I just put on the Liverpool tracksuit kit and I just put my hair up in a ponytail.

I called for an uber to take me to the training grounds. I reached a little over 20 minutes later than my usual arrival time due to the traffic since the weather was a little bad.

"Mr. Klopp." I greeted the manager as I walked in.

The training session was taking place indoors today due to the weather.

"Stones. Nice for you to join us today." He said, looking up from what he was doing on his phone.

"Yeah, about yesterday-"

"Don't worry about it." He cuts me off, flashing me his somewhat perfect smile.

"No lecture? Nothing?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Not that I want one of course." I quickly said.

He chuckled before shaking his head. "I don't lecture people, I advise them."

Yeah, sure.

"Valentina told me that you weren't feeling well yesterday. Something about feminine problems. I didn't really want any more details. So, you're good."He said awkwardly before walking away.

I held in my laughter. You can always count on Val to lie on your behalf.

In that moment, I spotted her in the corner of the room we were in and I made my way over to her.