31. Mr. Klopp.

Start bij het begin

"And if Pique really loves you, then he'll have no problem waiting on you while you're still working on yourself." I said.

"Don't you just wish we still talked to our parents?" She spoke quietly. "I mean, mom would be the one telling me all these things and you wouldn't have the burden of having to take on her role in my life."

I shook my head, shutting my eyes closed. "Sam you're not a burden to me. Okay? You know you're the only thing that honestly makes sense in my life right now. I miss them too but we're doing just fine."

"I love you Alma." She sobbed.

She's always been tougher than me, you'd hardly ever see her cry. So the fact that she was crying right now just broke my heart.

"I love you more Samantha. We'll be alright. I promise."

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I really hated the fact that we don't have parents yet they're still alive. It really shouldn't be like that.

I freshened up and went downstairs to make myself something to eat.

There was so much on my mind that it literally gave me a headache.

Samantha's well-being. Her possible marriage proposal. Our parents. Neymar. Trent.

I could never catch a break.

As I was focused on the big screen in front of me, my phone vibrates, signalling that I just got a text.

From Lionel : Alma.

From Lionel : We need to talk.

To Lionel : About?

From Lionel : You and Neymar.

I just rolled my eyes. What is there to talk about regarding that one?

To Lionel I'd rather not.

From Lionel : You know, this isn't healthy. For the both of you.

To Lionel : Leo I'm perfectly fine. And I don't wanna ruin my good day, which is what talking about him is just gonna do.

From Lionel : You still care about Neymar, that's not gonna change.

To Lionel : Yeah and you know what else is not gonna change? The fact that he embarrassed me in front of all his fans and the media. That post was SO unnecessary. 🙄

From Lionel : You know how he gets🤷🏻‍♂️

To Lionel Stop justifying his actions. Your friend's an asshole and that's that. I gotta go. Don't text back.

I tossed my phone on the couch next to me. Letting out the longest groan. The last thing I needed was Leo adding on to my headache.

~

~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.