She knew that was a lame excuse before she'd even said it.

Freddie scoffed, "Darling, the man you're marrying is in one of the biggest rock bands in the country. Money is no object!"

Henderson's is a fancy place. There's no doubt about that and as soon as the group of five enter through the shop's door, there is a sales assistant that descends on them; offering them some champagne or some sparkling orange juice.

The other two women who obviously work there, stare in awe at Freddie, who the obviously recognise and the one who came to greet them, introduces herself as Elaine and after she gets them their champagne and such, she's looking at the four women who stand before her.

"Who's the blushing bride?" she asks and Freddie pulls Rebecca from where she's stood behind Mary, "Lovely! Now, tell me, have you had any thoughts to what you're thinking of going for? Or are you here just to have a look around?"

"Rebecca?" Morag asks quietly, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Um, I don't know."

Freddie laughed while Elaine gave her a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, dear. I know that this can be a little bit overwhelming. How about me and you go through the back and have a chat. See what your likes and your dislikes are?"

She nodded, "Yeah, yeah. That sounds great, thanks."

Elaine made her feel completely at ease. The two of them spent at least forty five minutes in the back room, where Rebecca told her the things she liked, they worked out what her style is and the two of them looked at photos of dresses.

"I don't want anything like that," Rebecca murmurs, pointing to one that looked too frilly as they returned back into the front of the shop, "It's just too much."

"Got it," she nods, "Simple but elegant?"

"Yes!"

"Fabulous. I've got a few in mind that I think you might like. How about I get you a refill and you can have a look yourselves to see if there's any that jump out at you?"

"Thank you," Rebecca says before Mary's grabbing hold of her hand to drag her over to the section that she and her mum had been looking at. 

She had a feeling that they wouldn't be finding a dress today.

And it's all just becoming that little bit too overwhelming. They're all throwing dresses at her to try on and to be honest, she doesn't think they're even listening when she tells them that she doesn't like them. 

Well, it's not that she doesn't like them, it's just that they're crazy expensive. 

Seven dresses later, she's ready to call it quits when her mum, Hannah and Mary all duck out to get some lunch while Freddie stays behind with her, even though him doing so would make him late to the studio. 

"You should go," she tells him when she sees that he's holding another dress. 

"No, not yet. The boys will understand. Besides, I think this dress is the one." he protests, leading her into the fitting room, stepping out again once he's handed her the dress. 

Like every dress she's put on, this one is gorgeous too; fitting with beautiful lace design all over the bodice but it's not her but she tries it on anyway, just to please Freddie and after she's pulled it on, she realises that there's a bunch of frilly material wrapped around her legs. She thinks it's called a mermaid style dress. 

If she got this, she wouldn't be able to walk. 

"Fred," she calls, "Can you zip me up?" 

He wordlessly comes back in and starts dragging the zip up her back and he can't help but notice that she doesn't seem all that excited about it, "What's wrong?" 

"I just don't-" 

"Think it's you," he finishes, "Becca, darling, at this rate, we're going to have gone through the whole shop." 

"I know, I know," she groans, "And these dresses are gorgeous, Freddie but they're too much." 

He puts his hand on her shoulder, "How about we call it quits for today and we can come back another day. You've got plenty of time." 

But that's just it. She doesn't have a lot of time but she really just wants to get out of this dress, back into her jeans and home. So she agrees and he gently unzips the dress once more.

"Thanks, Freddie." 

"Anything to help you." 

"Speaking of help," she says as he leaves the fitting room, "How do you want to help me plan a party?" 

"A party? What's the occasion?" 

She knew he would ask her that, "Do we need an occasion?" 

"I guess not, no." 

"So?" she hands the dress out to him, "What do you say? Will you help me or not? I've got a meeting with a planner on Friday?" 

"I will be there with bells on."