Weird Picture And Texts.

Start from the beginning

*20 Minutes Later*

"Now, You All Have To Do The Activity On Page 20 All By Yourself. No Asking For Help From Anyone." We All Agreed With The Math Teacher. We Were Learning About Statistics And I Found It Pretty Fun. While I Was Solving, I Received A Message On My Phone And I Checked It. It Said:

Unknown: Lillian, I'm Sure You Don't Remember Me But I Guess If You Check Your Album, You'll Surely Know Who I Am.
                                             -Gloria Rosario.

I Sighed And Mumbled, "Who Is This?? Gloria Rosario?? I Never Heard This Name Before." I Then Reread The Message Once Again And Realized That She Said If I Checked My Album, I'll Know Her. Is She In My Photo Album?? I Have Seen My Photo Album Tons Of Times And I Have Never Seen Someone Unusual. I Then Placed My Phone On My Desk And Ignored It. I Then Continued Solving As If Nothing Happened.

*Lunch Time*

Angel Unnie Came Up To Me And Said, "Hyunie, Let's Go. It's Lunch Time." I Looked At Angel Unnie And Smiled, I Then Got Up And Said, "Let's Go." I Grabbed Angel Unnie's And Heaven Unnie's Hand, I Then Dragged Them Onto The Cafeteria. While We Were Eating, I Received A Message Once Again. I Checked It Again And It Said:

Unknown: I'm Sure You Are Enjoying Your Time With Your Friends While You Have Forgotten Me, You'll Still Be My Only Friend Lillian.
                                                         -Gloria Rosario.

Heaven Unnie Saw The Message And Asked, "Who Is This, Hyunie??" I Shrugged My Shoulders Meaning I Don't Know. I Then Said, "It's Pretty Weird Because I Have Been Getting Those Messages From The Same Person Ever Since This Morning." Heaven Unnie Just Nodded And Said, "Be Careful, Hyunie." I Nodded. When We Were Done Eating, Angel Unnie Asked, "Hey, Do You Want To Walk??" Heaven Unnie And I Agreed And We Went To The Field Just To Take A Walk.

When The Break Finished, We All Headed Back To The Class And The Teacher Came In And Started Explaining.

*Fast Forward To Home Time.*

It's Pretty Weird Because I Stopped Receiving Those Weird Messages But I'm Still Happy It Stopped. The Last One I Received Was The One On Lunch Time. I Still Want To Know Who This Gloria Rosario Is. Angel Unnie Then Asked, "Hyunie, Do You Wanna Hang Out In The Mall With Heaven Unnie And I??" I Pouted And Them And Said, "I'm Sorry, I Promised Jungkook That I Would Walk Him Home Today."

They Both Then Hugged Me As A Goodbye And Left. Jungkook Then Came Dashing And I Looked At Him Weirdly. Jungkook Then Grabbed My Hand And He Started Running At An Inhuman Speed. After About 10 Minutes Of Running, We Reached A Convenient Store And Jungkook Stopped Running. I Then Asked, "What Wrong Jungkook Oppa??" He Replied With, "There Is A Ghost In My Class." 

I Looked At Jungkook And Said, "You Aren't Actually Scared Of Ghosts, Are You??" Jungkook Then Said, "OK, I Will Admit. I Am A Little Scared Of Them, But I Like Horror Movies, Don't Get Me Wrong." I Giggled And Said, "OK, Now Let's Go Home." Jungkook Nodded. We Both Then Started Walking And Chatting. Soon Enough, We Reached The BLISS Dorms And I Bid Jungkook Goodbye. He Then Left And I Entered The Apartment.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Greeted Me With A Hug And Said, "Hyunie, I Missed You. Why Were You Late??" I Replied With, "Sorry. I Actually Promised Jungkook That I Would Walk Home With Him After School, But He Was Dashing From The School And I Ran Along With Him. We Then Came Upon This Convenient Store And He Said That He Saw A Ghost In His Class And I Was Just Making Fun Of Him. Anyways, So Now I'm Here."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Chuckled And Said, "OK Hyunie, Go Get Ready For Lunch And Sleeping." I Nodded. I Then Headed To The Bathroom And Bathed. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My Oversized White Sweatshirt, Black Jeans Short And Black Ankle Socks. I Wore My Hair Down And Headed Downstairs, I Greeted All Of The Members And Sat Down On The Couch. Furthermore, Lunch Was Ready. It Was Yangnyeom Chicken, Bulgogi, Rice, Kimchi Stew And Kimbap.

When We Were Done Eating, I Decided To Wash The Dishes. When I Was Done Washing The Dishes, Hei-Ryung Unnie Said, "Hyunie, Let's Go To Sleep." I Nodded Meaning OK. I Dried My Hands And Moisturized Them. I Then Jumped In Bed With Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Cuddled Me. I Checked The Time And It Was 6PM. All Of A Sudden, I Received A Message. I Grabbed My Phone And Checked The Message And It Said:

Unknown: Looks Like You Are Comfy Being Cuddled Like That By Your Girlfriend. You Are Only Mine, Lillian.
                                        -Gloria Rosario.

I Then Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Asked, "Unnie??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Hummed. I Then Said, "Do You Know Someone That Goes By The Name Of Gloria Rosario??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Looked At Me And Said, "I Know The Rosario Family But I Don't Think They Have A Daughter Named Gloria. The Rosario Family Are Close To My Family Because We Used To Live Pretty Close To Each Other."

I Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Why??" I Shook My Head Meaning It's Nothing And Said, "OK Unnie, Let's Sleep. I'm So Tired." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Pecked My Cheek And I Closed My Eyes. Eventually, I Found Myself In Dreamland.

*10 Hours Later*

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Phone Ringing, I Checked The Time And It Was 4AM. JinMin Unnie Then Reached For My Phone And Handed It Over To Me. I Thanked Her And Accepted The Call, It Was My Father. I Then Said, "Hello Dad, What's Wrong??" My Father Then Said, "Well, I Went All Around Our Neighborhood And Asked Them If They Knew This Girl And It Seems Like No One Knew Her Except One Person." I Then Asked, "Who Is It??" My Father Said, "Someone Named Martin. But He Said That This Girl Died A Long Time Ago, So It's Impossible To See Her. Her Name I Guess Is Gloria Something"

I Was Shocked And Asked, "How Is She Dead?? I Received A Ton Of Messages From Her Yesterday After The Phone Call I Made With You. Her Name Is Gloria Rosario." My Father Replied With, "Oh Yeah Right. Gloria Rosario. Are You Sure You Received Messages From Her??" I Replied With, "Yes, I'm 1000% Sure I Did." My Father Hummed And Said, "How About This?? I'll Go Visit Her Family Tomorrow And Ask Them Where Is She Buried OK." I Hummed. I Bid My Father Goodbye And Then Hung Up.

I Placed My Phone On The Nightstand Once Again And JinMin Unnie Asked Jokingly, "Hyunie, Is There Someone Haunting You??" I Shook My Head And Said, "No, It's Nothing." JinMin Unnie Then Said, "Hyunie, Come Here. I'll Cuddle You For Today." I Nodded. I Laid Down In Between Hei-Ryung Unnie And JinMin Unnie. JinMin Unnie Then Cuddled Me And I Soon Fell Asleep.

*2 Hours Later*

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing, I Got Up And Turned It Off. I Realized It's 6AM, So I Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready For School. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My School Uniform And Black Converse High. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. For The Hairstyle, I Decided On Half-Up Half-Down. I Then Grabbed My Bag, Phone And Earphones And Headed Downstairs.

I Realized That Eunha Unnie Is Waiting For Me So We Both Headed Out The Door. On Our Way To School, I Asked, "Unnie, Are You Feeling Better Now??" She Hummed And Said, "I Guess I Just Practiced Singing And Dancing Way Too Much Yesterday. I'm Fine Today Though." I Nodded And Said, "Be Careful Next Time Unnie." Eunha Unnie Then Ruffled My Hair And Nodded. Eventually, I Received A Text Message, I Grabbed My Phone From My Pocket And Opened The Message. It Said:

Unknown: Come To Class 1-2 In Lunch Time.
                                        -Gloria Rosario.

I Sighed And Eunha Unnie Asked, "Who Is That Hyunie?? Someone You Know??" I Shook My Head And Said, "It's No One." Eunha Unnie Just Nodded And Shook It Off. Soon Enough, We Reached The School And Eunha Unnie And I Headed To Our First Class. We Both Sat Down And The Bell Eventually Rang And The Teacher Came In.

*TBC*

*Thank You For Reading*

(2215 Words)