Yokai of Kyoto

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yuuma does as I say and concentrates on trying to put up the shield of heaven. After several minutes of trying nothing appeared.

"Is there something wrong?" Lily asks me as we watched Yuuma try to bring up the shield of heaven.

"No, sometimes things like these come naturally to some while others take time" I explained to her.

"Hey guys" I hear the voice of Issei say as he, Asia, Kiba, and Xenovia walk out from the stair way to the roof top.

"How are things go-?" Issei says before being cut off and smakimg his face into something "Ow, What the hell?" He questioned while nothing was directly infront of him.

"Are you okay? Asia asks him.

A small distance infront of Issei was Yuuma with her eyes closed focusing on trying to bring up the shield of heaven. I got a bit intrigued by what happened.

"Yuuma, imagine the shield of heaven with a form of a unbreakable wall instead of a forcefield" I tell Yuuma.

Soon enough, a shape of a holographic like stone wall appears infront of Issei that expanded a small distance of about 10 feet by 10 feet.

"What's that?" Xenovia asks.

"The shield of heaven" I state.

Yuuma here's our conversation and opens her eyes to see the holographic wall which is the shield of heaven. Her face brightened up wit joy.

"I did it!" She shouts happily.

"Very good" I say while smiling.

"That's impressive" Kiba says then asks me "Do you know what the limit of it is?"

"I'm not sure, from what I've been told the shield gets stronger with the more energy being put against it, but I'm sure it has a limit" I state "I guess all we have left is the chains of heaven, but that would be quite dangerous here"

"Yeah, that probably wouldn't be a good idea given the name" Lily says.

"You can put the shield down now Yuuma" I say and Yuuma does as I say "If you continue practicing you'll be able to pull it out not problem"

"Right" She says.

"Now let's get down to training everyone" I say.

Part 3.

After a montage of sight seeing and taking photos because a lot of time skips are annoying and creating connecting scenes would take too much time, Our group was taking a break for a bit. Matsuda and Motohama were talking about what they call a 'perversion epidemic' and the increase in arrests lately. I tried to ignore the conversation but it's been happening since we got here coincidentally. I then got a phone call and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey (Y/n), sorry for bothering you" I hear Akeno say from the other side of the phone.

"Your not bothering me Akeno, we're taking a break, is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes, in the photos you sent us, Koneko wanted you to know that all the other people in some of the photos are fox yokai" Akeno tells me.