Beautiful News

At top wing HQ everybody played Mario Oddysey on Nintendo switch.Speedy and Bea came back to the cadets to tell them a news.

Dear cadets,we want to tell you something. Said Bella

What is it? Replied rod.

We are going to get married! Said speedy.

Married? Said every cadet.

Sure. Replied Speedy.

Bea showed her cute ring to cadets.

Wow,it's very cute. Said Penny.

We are planning wedding for 2 weeks. So there will be a cake,music and even limousine. Announced Speedy.

Come here,my babe said Bea jumping on speedy hands.

Couple headed to their room and sleep on their own. Later that night Swift are come to kitchen to get water to drink but he heard a couple going to honeymoon, getting a new home and resignation from mentors place and replacing themselves with new one. Swift started think that Baddy will take over their academy and there will be horrible methods.

They will leave our academy!? Swift asked himself sweating in fear.

He ran to Shirley Squirrely,his girlfriend who loves him. And he told about their mentors wedding.

I can't believe it, if they find their new home there will be a new teacher. And they will sure choose Baddy Bat! Swift feared that worst.

Shirley hugged him. Come on you can't judge too quickly. They can choose you. You are clever leader and very smart. Shirley cheered him and kissed him.

Swift calmed and slept with Shirley  until a morning.

Sun rises in big swirl island. Bea are prepared invitations for all citizens and she gave him a task to give them all for rod and his love betty.

There will be cutest wedding of our time. Said rod.

I agree. Said Betty.

Swift, we must go to shell City Mall. We'll have a big shopping...
Speedy announced.