Part 1

Y/N POV
I had just turned seventeen. I didn't really celebrate though. It's different without my parents. I'm now transferring to UA. As I walk across the beautiful green grass that glistened I noticed something. There was a small shuffling sound near the bushes. I quickly turned to see ...... nothing. There was nothing except leaves. "Odd" I mumbled to myself. As I continued to walk to classroom 1-A.
After school cuz I'm lazy
I walked home. It took a while since I had to stop at the market. It was now dark out. I swiftly unlocked the door and ran up to my room. I threw my back on the floor and fell backwards on my bed. I started to drift off into sleep. "BAM"! I suddenly wake up to a unpleasant sound. I sat up and immediately saw a dark figure standing at the foot of my bed. He had black raven hair flowing over parts of his face then he had beautiful turquoise eyes. His eyes were the thing that caught my attention the most. It seemed as if I could drown in them. He slow walked to the side of my bed where I quickly got up. We stood face to face with only a few inches apart. I was not only scared but confused. The man backed away and held up a hand of fire. At this moment I knew I was in deep shit.