Meeting the phantomhive butler (chapter 2)

(William's pov)
I was completely disappointed to see who came into my dorm/office "M/n state your business here" I said rather cold "Wow geez willy I just here to talk" (m/n) said with a childish voice. I signed "Don't you have paperwork to do?" I said annoyed with (m/n) then he did something that I never thought he'd do...

(M/n)'s pov)
I kissed William on the cheek and ran "Get back here NOW (last name)!" I was currently dying of laughter William's reaction was golden I grabbed my death scythe and left. When I left I was in front of the phantomhive manner I believe I only knew little of the phantomhive family that the manner burned down and an earl made a deal with a demon and that's really it but I saw Grell next to women with red hair and dress "I get why he picked her" I said as a whisper I got back up and dropped my father's ring. And I tripped trying to get the ring but wasn't really successful "What are you doing grim reaper?" a soothing and kinda dark voice said in an alert way "well I'm breathing, talking, moving and there is more but that's going to waste our time demon."I said with a smirk. The black-haired demon signed "here" he tossed me my father's ring "thanks..." I muttered, "by the way what's your name?" I asked "my name is Sebastian Michaelis the head Butler of the phantomhive manner," he said with a fake close-eyed smile "well I'm leaving thank you for getting my ring back," I said with a blank stare and left before he could ask what my name is.
_______________________
The second chapter is done! You finally meet the head butler of the phantomhive manner. hope you enjoyed the chapter by the way!
          -Smol_soraru
(word count 313)