the beginning

•one•

I knocked on his door, I was slightly nervous. Marc and I had gotten into a serious argument that resulted in me saying I didn't want to be around him anymore, ever. So, I quickly left. And high off emotions, I was feeling bold now. Standing outside his door, with not much planned. He opens the door and smiles at me the moment he sees me. My heart immediately starts racing and my palms start to get a tad bit sweaty. Feeling a slight butterfly feeling in my stomach just by looking at the brown haired irish man with the amazing body. Even though his shirt was on, I didn't have to imagine what was underneath. He was always shirtless in the gym, or in the ring. And, I would constantly sneak looks at his toned abs.

"What do I owe this visit?" Fergal questions playfully. Scratching the back of his neck lightly. He seemed almost inconvenienced at me being here.

"May I come in? I know this isn't how you treat all your guests." I tease, feeling some nerves increase just by the conversation so far. He looks around as blush rises on his cheeks turning a bright red. Looking a little flustered. He opens the door and lets me in. As he's turned around locking the door I make sure to stand closely near him. I was so close I could smell his cologne that drove me insane. Part of me wondered if my room would smell like that too, after a night shared with him. I ached to find out.

He turned around to face me. A bit surprised at how close I was. But before he could speak, I'd already had my lips attached to him. Out of shock he didn't respond for a brief moment. He quickly separated himself from me. The lust in his eyes said a different look than his body language.

"You have a-"

"No, Ferg. Just fuck me." I whisper before kissing him once more. He kisses back this time, as I feel his body heat up. Telling me that the man was once again blushing. I leaped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bedroom.

Once he laid me on the bed, he threw his shirt off, his whole demeanor changed. Now more serious and calm. Almost as if he actually had this demon character inside of him. He got more confident the moment we entered his lair. It made him more sexy, and it made me more attracted to him.

Just as a Legends presence backstage spoke to everyone, Fergals presence in this moment spoke to me.