All of me..

"What would i do without your smart mouth. Drivin me in and you kickin me out"

the word "LOVE"!.. crazy and intimate!

Sometimes, we meet people that will change us! The ones that will let you feel how crazy love is.

Usually that person will turn our world upside down and it's so nice to think that they will not change you. They will let you realize that there are so many things in this world that you should be thankful for...

They said that "first cut is the deepest"!

And... now.. i want to tell a story about a guy that i don't wanna lose for the rest of my  life.

His  name is  "Bryan Hubert ong Macaalay".

I didn't expect that this guy will turn my world  upside down and i am proud to say that he's the one that i've been looking for. Maybe.... loosing him will be one of my greatest mistake in my  life..

His eyes! That's telling me how special i am when i am with him. His touch that uncover my fears.

OMG!! I'm so inlove with him! He never fail on doing amazing things in my life.

It's been 4 months from now and we're turning 5months.. the feeling of what i have in you before is going to much stronger as time goes by. I am not so sure with everything that will be going to happpen but one thing i am so sure now is that my love for that will exist for the rest of my life..

When we're together i feel so secured. Even when i'm sad you fullfill the sadness that i'm feeling....

My story goes like this..

July 28, 2014 (around 7:30pm) 

 Hello! This is jhen..

Everyone says love hurts, but I think that’s not true, we have our own ways on how we overcome that hurt. Of course rejections hurts , especially on the moment that you’ll lose someone whom you really loved. Envy hurts and and insecurity hurts. We used to get confused with love. But in reality LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up the pain and make someone wonderful again.Love is not about how much you say I LOVE YOU but how much you can prove that it’s true. Is it true that there’s no love without jealousy? It’s confusing.. 

 It’s been 2 months and 28 days from now, and I am proud to say that I am deeply inlove with the man of my life whom I know he’s the one that I’ve been looking for forever. I never knew it would go this far (or should I say this is is still the beginning of our journey together). 

We are turning 3 months now and yet, you never fail on making me happy.I still remember the first time I met you, we both have no idea that you and I will endure each other’s hearts.  Know what? The first time I saw you were like nothing!  There was no attachment but, it did happen that you let me explore your world and know more about you. That was the exciting moment now and then. When I started to message on facebook that was the time we started to talk and talk and talk. How funny it is that days after the day we met I never expect that it would go so far and fast. I really felt happy that time. My smile,my eyes, my actions we’re different. My smile, that’s stuck through my bones. It’s my eyes that even me is melting. My actions, that’s being restless.  Though I was afraid to admit it, but I easily caught myself from falling in love with you more and more and more.Time was so fast! And my feelings for you we’re getting stronger and much deeper!! 

April 30,2014,

I finally said yes to you. I just couldn’t help myself! One thing that I know is that I love you. You’re a worth it guy and I know you will never lose hope in our relationship. A guy like you is for a lifetime. I don’t want you seeing hurt again, as you said you’ve been through hell before and I don’t want you get ruin again that’s why I am trying my best to make you happy the best I can be. No words nor boundaries will destroy what I have for you right now. I used also to get hurt before but I’ve learned and I don’t wanna happen that again, you’re one of the best things that happen to me.I’m sorry if I used to disappoint you through my actions. I know it wouldn’t be enough to say how sorry I am. I know sometimes you get irritated at me but you refused to show that. I admit I act immature and childish, and again I’m really sorry for that.  I may not be the typical  girl you ever want but I will do my best to show you how worthy I am.Or should I ask you, I am worth it for you? I am going to be your last?...

 I love you..Without knowing how, or when,or from where. I just love you simply, without problems or pride. . i just love you so much! Losing you will be my greatest mistake.  Babe, I want you to know, no matter what happens today, tomorrow, and into the future I will never give up on something that I have and that is YOU. I am so grateful that even on my darkest side you’re still there.  I am crazy but you know how to handle me. You gave words of wisdom that will surely make me think ,learn, and realize.How I wish I could be your last, your eternity, your better half someday. I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we’re together and the hours we are away.  All things we’re fast, all emotions runs like a thunder, but we’re happy for having each other.

You made me realize that all things has its purpose, that all things has its own reason. you’re trust will aways be abide with care, I will not promise not to commit mistakes but I will keep that trust as a fragile.I act dumb, you know how crazy I am, how stupid I am, but I do love you so much.There are times I used to get offended with you, but whatever it is, it will not be going to be a big deal as long as I know we’re okay. I know you’ve been to trouble before,but I’m here to love you with the best effort I can. I hope you appreciate every single moment I have with you. I feel sad when we were away. I felt restless when you’re far away with me.You’ve been to a 7 years relationship before, how I wish I could took away those feelings you still have for her.

Well, I don’t have to blame you, I understand that’s why I am giving my full effort to adjust with all of that. I know we can build memories more than what you have experienced before.

“Our life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change”Yet, I have to remove all my doubts because I don’t want to paralyze myself from something I know it’s just a doubt and not a fact. Yes, at first I have doubt but you can’t blame me maybe because we were running too fast.  It’s you who already told me that you are not the type of person who’ll hurt someone’s heart.

That’s the words I am capable of right now. I want you to trust me in every way that I could. I don’t want to lie. Because trust is like a paper when it’s crumpled it’s hard to bring back how it looks again..

Real love is more than a physical feeling. I always say to myself that if I had a slightest doubt about you, I have to forget about it because I know it’s not real.