The bag contains several items that the consort put there for them, in Cain's bag there is the concoction that the consort's made for him, a pocket knife with different kind of little blades in a one handle, an inflatable pouch that they can use to put water in it, a box of matches and a small bottle with liquid, and a very small lamp, the consort also wrote instruction on how to use it.

"We're here," Hans said when they reach the waterfalls, all the people behind him stop and admire their surroundings. "You guys stay here first I'll check the place," he added before he left.

"I've never been here before," Lily said with amazement as she walks forward.

"Is this the place?" Fredrick asks the little boys in front of them. The two boys look back at him with a big smile at their face and nodded, "But big brother told us, don't just come near the clearing it may soil my eyes, better let the adults check the surroundings," Georgie said while scratching his head.

Fredrick looks at his brother with knitted brows, he remembered that his big brother always told him not come to close to the falls without an adult, he can only come to this falls with his big brother and not by himself or with anyone younger than him.

"I've checked it already there is no one here so we are safe," They heard Hans from a distance while he gestured from them to come near the falls, that's when they walk nearer to the falls.

"Wait," Lydia suddenly said out of nowhere. "We can't just go on in there, especially the children, the night is so chilly if we let them get into the water they may catch a cold or worst they can get sick, We need to find another way to get in the cave," Lily said with concern. She's been looking after these children for a long time now and she knows that two of them are not quite in good health they can get sick so easily. They need to be cautious.

"We can get there without getting wet," Shane said nonchalantly. "Consort Syl will never get us wet when we go here, he said that the water here is not good for our body, so will always use the side path, there!" Shane said and pointed to the place and they saw Snow and Midnight already walking on the path.

"See," Shane said to his cousin with a smug look at his face. Cain just smiles at his proud cousin.

"Before we go, I will just take a mouthful of water, I got thirsty for the long walk that we just did," Hans said while he crouches down to take a handful of water but someone tap his shoulder before it could reach his mouth, and when he turns to look who it was he saw Georgie shaking his head at him.

"Brother Syl told us never to drink water down here because it's not safe, he said that there are bac.. bac..." Georgie is having a hard time to say the word so he looks at his brother for help, "Bacteria," Fredrick finish for him, and Georgie beam at him before continuing what he was saying, "But we could get water for the falling once,"

Hans smiles at the child and got up from his crouching position and patted his head. "Ahh.. it's a good thing we have little Georgie here with us, Come let's go, so we could get to the cave and drink some water," he said and he carried Georgie with him.

When they were behind the falling water they saw the entrance of the cave, Lily felt a chill because it is too dark and watch us the two older boys talk with each other. She saw Cain open his bag and took something out from it, he handed the thing with Fredrick while he took and matchbox and lighted the little lamp and the two boys grinned with each other. "We have lights now we could go in," Cain said while he holds the little lamp. Lily was awakened from her daze and nodded at the two boys and smiled. Hans together with Georgie and Shane came nearer towards them with two little pouches filled with water.