Sci-Fi Smackdown: Round 2 - The Gold-digger, The Black Bitch & The Playroom

Beginne am Anfang

“Anastasia,” Christian growled. “You are not to enter that room. Not without my permission.”

Boy. He really was bossy. He took this whole Dom-Sub thing very seriously.

As soon as we were inside his masculine bedroom, he pushed me to the bed. “Are you really as innocent as you seem, Miss Steele,” Christian sighed.

My inner goddess was doing her happy dance again. “It depends on what you mean by innocent.”

“You said you have never been with a man before.”

I nodded, casting my eyes down. I had heard the rumours about Christian and knew what he wanted. It was amazing what the wonders of plastic surgery could do. I was a virgin - a born again virgin. I mean seriously, did he really believe a twenty-two year old as hot as me had never been with a man before.

“I am going to rectify that situation right now.”

“What do you mean? What situation?”

“Your situation. Ana, I’m going to make love to you, now.”

“I thought you didn’t make love. I thought you fucked hard.”

“I can make an exception, or maybe combine the two. I’ve never had vanilla sex before. We can begin your training after that.

“Vanilla sex? Training?” I played dumb.

His lip quirked, and I reached for him. It was time to get this act on the road.

Christian pulled back, suddenly angry. “You are not to touch me Miss Steele.”

Boy. He really was messed up. How the heck was I supposed to lose my virginity if I couldn’t touch him. “Why don’t you like to be touched?” I asked.

“Because I am fifty shades of fucked up,” he said. “I had a very rough introduction to life and don’t want to go into it.”

I filed away that little piece of information, letting my hands drop to my sides

He tweaked my nipples. Finally – we were moving forward. But I had no idea how to act innocent. So instead I faked my first orgasm with him. He truly had no idea, he might be fifty shades of fucked up, but I was fifty shades darker.

My inner goddess couldn’t wait to get to the good stuff.

He did me missionary style, and ................. I managed to fake a couple more orgasms.

Then he explained what he really wanted. About bloody time.

He handed me a bunch of papers. “I need to know how far you will go,” he said when I raised an eyebrow.

“How far?” I asked innocently, knowing full well I would go as far as he needed me to.

“I am a dominant, and I want you to be my submissive. A role I believe you will play well,” he said. “If you agree to further this – relationship – then there are rules you must follow. If you break the rules, then you will be punished.”

“Punished?” Oh my, he really knew how to turn a girl on.

* * * *

“So – how was it?” Kate asked as soon as I got home, a wicked gleam in her eye.

“He made me sign a non-disclosure contract.”

“You’re not going to let that stop you, are you?” she pouted.