Part 2: Don vs Jackno

Well, things didn't go as planned.

Our good luck for Jackno is just useless. And we're sorry.

On Monday, Jackno saved enough money to rent a Mustang. He saw Abergail walking towards him, and is about to gesture her into the car, have a romantic and clean getaway, kiss her in the car and blablabla, but the tables turned, as Don swerved towards her in a gleaming yellow Lamborghini Aventador. He gestured Abergail to get in, and then shouted:

"Hey douchebag! Nice car you got there!"

"Thanks," Jackno added sarcastically, gritting his teeth.

He saw Abergail giving the im-so-sorry-Don-is-such-a-dork-I -have-no-choice-I'll-go-to-your -car-next-time-I'm-forced-by-Don -I-don't-wanna-sit-in-his-car-I'm -sorry gaze. Jackno gave a smile, gesturing her that it's ok.

Poor Jackno.

On Tuesday, with Rowan's help, Jackno brought a bouquet of roses. He believed that roses are the sign of love, so he waited in the stadium and saw Abergail walking towards him, again. He's about to run towards her, shove her the bouquet of flowers, kiss her on the cheek and blablabla, but then Don pushed him away and gave her a gigantic bouquet of daffodils, which what Jackno didn't know, are her favorite flowers. Abergail said thank you and walked with Don together, forcefully. Jackno slumped, throwing the roses in the trash. Rowan then came out from behind and patted on Jackno's shoulder and tried to console him that he still have a chance.

Poor Jackno.

On Wednesday, Jackno wrote a cute and pretty card with a poem, describing his feelings for her. He tried to find her in the hallway, and found her with her friends. Now's my chance, he thought. He's about to give the card to her, hold her hands, kiss her and blablabla, but Don did it again, giving her a bigger card with a portrait of her inside, along with a poem better than Jackno's. With a thank you, Abergail ran back to class, since the bell had rang. Good timing.

Don knocked Jackno purposely and concluded,"Stop trying to whoo her and get a life." As he walked away, Jackno thought, Back To The Drawing Board. Sighing, he dragged back to class.

Poor Jackno.

On Thursday, Jackno decided to make one of his famous meals: Tuna sandwiches for Abergail. Everyone in the class liked his sandwiches, so much even the principal ate these to save his budget every Tuesdays and Thursdays. He was about give her the sandwiches, kiss her in the lips and blablabla, but Don made it first and gave her his homemade Carbonara Linguini.
Al Dante, indeed. Jackno's jaws dropped when Abergail loves it, not forced at all. As recess ended, Don flipped Jackno's sandwiches, send them falling to their deaths on the cafeteria floor. "It's bad anyway," Don added. That drove Jackno into an uncontrollable frenzy and started to pounce on him, but hurled by Don, sending him flying, crashing the tables. It made a commotion, and the cafeteria staff were annoyed.

Poor Jackno.

On Friday, confident that he'll finally win the war, asked Julian for help searching all of Abergail's favorite things. One of them included hamsters. So Jackno went to the animal adoption center and told the staff he wanted the cutest hamster he can find. He got it, and was about to give the hamster to her, then kiss her and the hamster, them live happily ever after and blablabla, but he was too late. He saw Don carrying a box of more than 10 hamsters and gave it to Abergail. You might know her reaction. Then Don literally walked towards Jackno, took the hamster on his trembling hands and put it in the box with the other balls of fluff inside. And from what he saw, Abergail was blushing.

Poor Jackno.

On Saturday, from the information gathered by Julian, he found out that she loves a good game of chess. So Jackno learned chess on online classes in two days, and was about to show Abergail his sudden talent and flex it in front of Don, but as he arrive in the game room, he found Abergail and Don in their game. This is the last straw for him now. He dropped the chess set, ran into the men's restroom, closed the door, crouched down and finally let out all of his emotions and bawled like a broken water pipe.

Now that's heartbreaking.

Poor, poor Jackno.

By Sunday he had had enough.

"I can't take it anymore!" Jackno screeched. "Don is always earlier before me and insulting me every single time!"

"Really Jackno, you have to calm down sometimes," Rowan yawned, laying down a tray of breakfast.

"Ya, it's not like it's the end of the world," Julian added, chomping down Churros.

Jackno glared at him. Probably it's because you don't know my feelings! He thought angrily.

He looked at everyone. Rowan had some smoky grilled ham and sausages, Jaclyn had some fluffy and delicate cheese omelettes, and Julian had a plate of scrumptious Churros with brown sugar. A typical delicious breakfast to start the day.

Jackno looked down. There's nothing.

"So I'm eating air? What magic!"
Jackno shouted sarcastically.

"Here."

Jackno glanced as Rowan shove him a cup filled with a weird and murky liquid.

"Ummmmm..... What's this?"

"Figure it out yourself." Rowan added, agitated.

"Why would I?" Jackno shouted in disbelief.

"Exactly," Rowan replied. " This is what love is. You try to find out what your mate is thinking, what she likes, and make it quick. Just like this beverage. You drink it quickly, and then conclude what is it, not waiting until the beverage tells u who it is. That's just clearly wasting your time, ok?"

He does have a point, Jackno thought.

With one last look in the liquid, and without much thinking, he drank it.

"It's HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!" Jackno shouted.

"What do you think would be inside?" Rowan asked. "Cyanide?!"

Jackno continued drinking the malty hot chocolate. It's so sweet. Tastes just like sunbeams. Tastes just like rainbows. Tastes just like...

Love.

Sweet as love.

This gives him an idea. Rowan's right. To find love, you have to taste love. You have to make it quick, so nobody will taste yours. So Don wouldn't win Abergail over. Jackno will win her over. The tables will turn. Jackno will win.

"Ok, so this is what I wanted you all to do..." Jackno whispered, as the team huddled each other, listening to his plans.