Arrival of Hannah Grace Gilbert

Start from the beginning

After singing 'Dear Daughter', Bethany got a tissue to wipe her tears. It only took a few minutes to compose herself before she began to sing another song to Hannah, who's crying was starting to mellow out.

(The Righteous Brother's You Lost that Lovin Feeling)

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips
And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips
You're trying hard not to show it, (baby)
But baby, baby I know it

You've lost that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
You've lost that lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone...gone...gone...woah

Now there's no welcome look in your eyes when I reach for you
And now you're starting to criticize the things I do
It makes me just feel like crying (baby)
'Cause baby, something beautiful's dying

You lost that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
You've lost that lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone...gone...gone...woah

Baby baby, I get down on my knees for you
If you would only love me like you used to do, yeah
We had a love, a love, a love you don't find everyday
So don't, don't, don't, don't let it slip away

Baby (baby), baby (baby)
I beg of you please...please
I need your love (I need your love)
Well, bring it on back (So bring it on back)
Bring it on back (so bring it on back
)

Bring back that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
Bring back that lovin' feelin'
'Cause it's gone...gone...gone
And I can't go on, woah

Bring back that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
Bring back that lovin' feelin'
'Cause it's gone...gone... 

After singing to Hannah, who has now completely fallen asleep, Bethany placed her back in the bassinet to sleep for the night. Bethany has decided to text Brantley to see how both him and Logan are doing, and to let him know that Hannah is now asleep.

Bethy: Hey, BG, baby, just wanted to let you know that Hannah is asleep for the night after I just sang two songs to her. How are you and Logie bear holding up?

BG <3: Logan's doing alright, he's been asking about his momma and baby sister. I told him that you and Hannah are alright. Me on the other hand, I wish you were here next to me darling. I don't think I can sleep a wink without you. 

Bethy: Well, outlaw, you and Logan can come to get me and Hannah tomorrow. We're coming home! Besides, I am missing my handsome hunk of a husband here next to me. I miss you so much sweetheart.

BG <3: Don't worry, baby girl. I'll bring our little man with me in the morning to get you two ladies. What songs did you sing to Hannah?

Bethy: Halestorm's 'Dear Daughter' and The Righteous Brother's 'You Lost that Lovin Feeling'. Two songs that I've loved for a long time. I'm about to head to sleep, babe. I'll see my boys in the morning.

BG <3: Alright, baby girl. You get your gorgeous self to sleep, so I can see your pretty face in the morning.

Talk about a good night indeed. :-)

Well, that's the end of this chapter of 'Becoming the Outlaw's Wife'! What do you want to see happen next?! Leave your suggestions in the comments below and I'll take them into consideration!

Big special thanks to two ladies who have been on this journey with me since the beginning and I'm proud to have you ladies along with me! 

learod16

and 

MissyDoe2017

Also, I want to give a special shout-out to another friend of mine, who's story has intrigued me since she first published it! 

MrsUrie-Stumph

If y'all haven't checked any of these three ladies stories out, best get your asses into high gear and go read them! I highly recommend it

Till Next Time,