Suddenly the back door of both W463's opened and they started to open fire on us. Dom and Brian were in front and they took the majority of the first blast.

"Tej, shield!" Dom ordered.

"I'm on the way!" he replied.

"Alright, formation." Dom told us.

This was part of the plan, Tej has the bullet proof glass so he was in front, Brian was next, then me, then Letty and Dom was last. We have a plan, our plans never really work so hopefully this one does because we don't really have a back-up. This was the only thing we could think of to get this job done so, this is literally and metaphorically it.

"Punch it!" Dom ordered.

One by one we hit the car in front of us, starting with Dom and ending with Tej. The strike force was supposed to aid us in getting rid of part of the motorcade. The idea did it's job, we managed to get rid of the W463's and one of the S55's. As soon as they were out of the way Tej and Brian accelerated to drive up to either side of the bus to attach the explosives to the bus.

I thought everything was going good and I should learn from that mistake. Every time I think something is smooth sailing on a job it goes ass backwards and this time was no different.

"Get out of the way!" Brian shouted and that's when I heard the bullets.

I watched on in horror as he started to lose control of his car while taking heavy fire. Tej drove off in between the trees but managed to keep himself steady.

"Those aren't guns, those are goddamn cannons! Armor-piercing rounds!" Tej shouted.

If he's worried than I'm panicking. Because if these bullets can get through his windows then they'll see Brian as child's play. When everyone was back on the road Dom and Letty pulled up to do their part of the job. They'll shoot the hooks into the back wall of the bus to remove it.

"Hook them up." Dom said.

The launch things popped up out of the top of their cars and the hooks launched successfully.

"Charlie, blow it!" he ordered and with pleasure I detonated the mini explosive.

It's low impact so as to not kill anyone, though I was okay with a few casualties.

"Lock it up." Dom said.

I noticed we weren't alone but when Dom and Letty braked, pulling the back wall out it took out the W463 that was behind us.

"Brian, you're up!" Dom said.

"You be careful." I told him.

"I got this, babe." he replied.

He pushed the windshield out of his car and started to climb out. I pulled up behind him, pushing his car closer and closer to the bus. Car surfing looks like fun, I might try it at some point.

"Little closer, Charlie." he said.

As soon as he was inside I let up behind his car, making it drive itself into the mountain wall next to me. He launched some guy out of the bus and I had to swerve to avoid hitting him. I tried my best to ignore what was happening inside the bus, I don't want to see him doing it all alone.

We aren't alone again, another W463 and an S55 behind us. They started shooting at us and I was very surprised to see Brian standing with a woman in the bus. He launched her off and onto Dom's car but before Dom could pull her in he was hit by another car, Deckard Shaw.

Brian was waiting for Dom to be steady so that he could move but before he could jump himself he was pulled in by some guy. The only thing Tej, Letty and I could do was watch and stress. Dom finally managed to get Ramsey into his car and everything changed after that. The S55 took off after him and so did the W463.

"Letty, stay with Brian." Dom ordered before driving off.

Brian was still fighting inside the bus and now we were trying to make it to the meet point safe and figure out where the hell my cousin was going. Letty tried to move ahead when an S55 pulled back and got stuck for a second next to the bus because a W463 blocked her passage.

I'm guessing Brian did something because the same guns that almost took him out took the S55 out.

"Oh shit, what the hell did you do now Brian?" I asked myself when the bus started swerving.

All of a sudden the bus tipped over and my panic went into overdrive. I saw the guy Brian was fighting with jump out of the bus but no Brian. When I focused on the bus I noticed that Brian was stuck inside of the bus behind a metal door. The things we do.

"Letty!" I shouted.

"Sorry babe, we can't get any closer to the bus." she said.

The closer the bus got to the cliff the slower my heart went. It sort of stopped moving but it was still hanging over the edge of the cliff and slowly sliding off. Letty, Tej and I pulled up as close as we could but I couldn't see anything. I got out of my car to start running but Tej was right behind me and grabbed me by my waist.

The damn bus kept moving and I was crying in Tej's arms. Out of nowhere we see Brian running on top of the now rapidly moving bus and Letty accelerated by us, making a quick turn. This idiot launches himself off of the bus and by the grace of God grabs onto the back of Letty's car.

He went flying onto the ground and just laid there, spread eagle and trying to get his breath. I convinced Tej to let go of me and ran over to him, hitting him for being an idiot and then worrying about his health.

"You good?" Letty asked.

"Thank you." he huffed.

"You're an idiot, lets go." I told him, helping him up.

"I love you?" he asked, trying to be funny but I'm not in the mood.

"Don't even think about it O'Conner."

He hopped in the driver's seat and we caught the last bit of Dom's orders for Roman who apparently is in the game now.

"What do we do now?" I asked the team over the radio.

"Well Dom went down the mountain so we have to figure out a way to meet up at the bottom." Letty said.

"This is crazy, let's go. Roman, we'll meet you at the foot." I replied.

"You got it baby girl." he said.

As Brian drove I saw my cousin rolling down the damn mountain and so did he. We got to the bottom at just about the same time that he did and I'm very surprised that he's alive after all of that. Dom pulled himself out of the wreckage of his car stiffly, that couldn't have felt like a feather after all.

All of us got out of our cars and ran over to him. Dom rested on the side of the car breathing deeply but in all honesty, unharmed. Lucky bastard.

"Looks like our demon love child worked." Tej said.

"That's one way down a mountain." Brian told him, holding onto my hand tightly.

"Where's Ramsey?" I asked him.

He looked inside of his car and all of us followed suit.

"Now what?" I asked my cousin.

"Now we go to the pickup spot but first, we talk to Ramsey." he said.

Brian helped him pull Ramsey out of the car and put her in Tej's. Then we all followed Dom to the pickup spot which was by a lake of all places but whatever. Dom wanted to wait for Ramsey to be awake to call it in but I'm sure that Mr. Nobody already knows that we have her and we're out of harm's way.

While we waited for the hacker girl to wake up Brian filled Dom in on our adventure and Dom filled us in on his. To say that I'm horrified is an understatement. I don't know if it's the budding maternal instinct but I'm internally freaking the hell out right now.