Boy Drama

Oliver's P.O.V:
I wake up from rays of sunlight shining onto my face. Reluctantly, i sit up swinging my legs off the bed. A groan escapes my throat as I stretch my tired limbs. "Fuck You morning" i curse as i get up. Grouchily i make my way from my room upstairs to the kitchen downstairs. My dad Larry is at the table sipping coffee with my older twin brother, Jarret. "Well hey there bud!" Larry smiles. "Too fuckin early" i groan causing Jarret to chuckle. My tired eyes glare at him before I shuffle into the kitchen. Every morning i have to have my tea. No tea, no happy Oliver. No happy Oliver means no happy anyone. As i make my tea, Jarret and Larry chitchat. Once my tea is made i sit down sipping it calmly.
"Feeling better?" Jarret asks. I hum happily giving a faint smile. "You two should hurry and get ready for school." Larry warns. Both of us let out a groan in unison. I finish my tea before heading back to my room. I quickly strip myself of my current clothes. The outfit for the day is a black long sleeve with rem ripped skinny jeans, a flannel wrapped around my waist, and black combat boots. I sigh as i tie my long blue hair with a brown tint into Pigtails that match my fathers, Sal. I look myself over in the mirror once more before grabbing my bag. Playing with one of my lip piercings, i walk out at the same time as Jarret. "Ready to go t that hell hole?" I ask. He laughs "Ready as i can be." I nod and head down the stairs.
"Let's walk today. Spencer asked if we'd walk with them." I tell Jarret. He hums and we leave the house. The walk to Spencer's is short. They are already outside waiting for us. A blush instantly covers my face. A brown undercut with a camo bandana, white button up, black leather jacket, blue jeans, and blue converse adore Spencer's features. Jarret nudges me knowing I have a crush on Spencer. "Hey guys!" greets a happy Spencer. "H-hi spence" I mumble nervously. Luckily he doesn't realize my nervousness. The three of us walk to school making small talk along the way. Once at school, Soda and Freddie spot us. Soda tackles me in a hug as Freddie calmly walks up to Jarret. "OLIVER! I missed you!" Soda squeals. I chuckle as i pat her head. No we are not dating or anything. Soda and I are just really close. "H-hey guys" comes a shy voice. I get up to see Tessa standing there waving. "Heyo Tessa!" I smile at her.
The six of us hang out until the bell rings signaling first class. I head to class with Spencer.
*Time skip to lunch (Lolol I'm lazy sorry)*
The six of us meet up at our usual lunch table. "I am so not eating that food." I laugh. "Yeah i dunno how you can eat that Soda" Jarret claims. Soda simply shrugs. I shake my head. "Be back. I gotta piss" i state before getting up. They all nod. I walk out into the hall heading to the bathroom. Just then i get slammed into the wall. I let out a wheeze from the sudden impact. Looking up i see my bullies of two years, Richard and Jack. A kick lands to my stomach making my cough. "Such a weak little fuck aren't cha?" Richard spits at me. I groan and get up. Footsteps sound through the hall. I turn to see Jarret and Spencer. "We got worried cuz you were taking forever. I see why now." Jarret says through grit teeth. "Oh fuck! It's the real Johnson" Jack exclaims. "Fuck you! I'm a real Johnson too! What the fuck You expect from me when you suddenly attack!?" I yell in my defense. I get up and punch Jack pissed off. Jarret grabs a hold of Richard and slams him into the wall. "You and your little groupie better leave me brother alone" Jarret warns. They run off as Spencer hugs me. We all go back to the cafeteria. "Jarret i wanna go home" i whimper sadly. He nods. We pack our stuff and leave the school. The walk back home was silent.
Once home i go to my room throwing my stuff into a corner before curling up on my bed. God that was pathetic! Not only do people at that place hate me! Spencer doesn't like me either!

Ending here for now. Hope you enjoyed it 😊