Beginning Of The Contest

Start from the beginning

"What the nahi Arnavji...towel.. I forgot to take the extra towel..now how will I dry my hair...please pass me the towel". She said with a puppy face.

Arnav shrugged his shoulder.".if you want just come out and take that I don't have time". He said.

Khushi opened her mouth dramatically."..haww......... how shameless you are Arnavji...I'm only in a wet towel and still you want me to come out.  I'm feeling shy Arnavji.."she said shyly.

"What the..".arnav said and immediately walked to her to give the towel. He knows that she is crazy..what if she really comes out just in a towel. So he immediately handed it to her.

"Here take this". He said extending the towel. But instead khushi held his hand.."come naa Arnavji...why are you hesitating. you were calling me outside naa..".she tried to drag him instead with her hands.

Arnav looked at her horrified.".khushi...what the hell are you doing..just leave me..".he tries to leave her hold.

"Arrey....... why are you getting shy. I'm your wife and I have very right on you..come inside naa..".she pulled him even stronger.

"Khushi...just leave me.".he said and with a force remove her hands from his. He throws the towel on her head and turned away in the opposite direction calming his nerves.

Khushi closed the door and closed her mouth tightly. She is not able to control her laugh imagining the horrified expression of Arnav...

At the contest

The host welcomed them." Hello every one....we all are here for the couple contest to find which couple among you guys are really soul mates how much you guys understand your partner. So are you guys ready..".

The couples cheered. "So the first round is quiz round..let's see how much you know about your partner.....".audience clapped. "But......".everyone was silent foe one moment.".there will be punishment if you score less than two points...so are you ready.".

"Yeeyyy....".khushi clapped her hands. Watching the competitions going on. Almost all the couples answered the questions correctly. So none of them got the punishment yet..

"And our final couple is...Mr Arnav Singh Raizada and his wife Mrs. Khushi singh Raizada.".host announced.

Khushi dragged Arnav to the stage enthusiastically while the later followed her sulking.

"Ok Mr and Mrs Raizada lets start the round. At first you guys just complete this form about your likes and dislikes. Then We will ask you few questions about your partner. If both of you guys answer it correctly then you will get 1 point."

Both of them nodes their head and filled the forms. " so my first question is what is your partner's favorite colour.".

"Red..".khushi said immediately.

 "Correct answer Mrs. Raizada...now what did you say Mr. Raizada..which is your wife's favorite colour"..the host asked.

"I don't know". Arnav shrugged his shoulder making khushi pout and the host disappointed.

"The answer is red as well Mr. Raizada..Ok then the next question.."

The questions continued..while khushi replied to each and every question about Arnav correctly but Arnav couldn't answer any of the question.

Khushi is really feeling low now. they were the only couple who didn't even scored one mark.

Host sighed.".ok guys..now let me ask the final question. Whom does your partner loves the most in the world".

 "His mother..".khushi said.

"Correct answer now what will you say Mr. Raizada."

"her mother.".Arnav said thinking that at least he can score 1 point.

"Wrong answer Mr. Raizada..your wife loves you more than any thing. Her answer is her Arnavji..".

Arnav looked at khushi shocked while she looked at him with a sad smile playing on her lips. 

Rabbave............Rabbave.....