The car stopped and the guy asked Yoongi if he would need help getting in, but Yoongi shook his head and quickly thanked him. In a lot of pain, he made it out of the car before stumbling towards the entry.

He just made it through the front door when he felt his legs give out beneath him. He was barely able to soften the fall with his hands before everything around him turned black.

Hours later, he woke up in a hospital bed. The pain, for the most part, gone and feeling like he had slept for hours. When he glanced at the windows, it was dark outside. Either still was or was again. He wasn't even sure what time he had gotten here.

He grabbed his phone from the nightstand, checking the time - apparently it was 5:47 am – before reading the messages Jimin had sent yesterday that he hadn't read.

Jimin
How bad is it?

Jimin
Do you need help?

Jimin
If you need help maybe I could like... come over?

Jimin
Idk

Jimin
What am I saying

Jimin
You should go see a doctor

Jimin
Yoongi?

Jimin
Are you still there?

Yoongi
Can't explain right now

Yoongi
I'm at the hospital

Yoongi
Don't worry

Yoongi
Just felt too dizzy to write

He rang a bell, calling one of the nurses, to ask what had happened. A young nurse, probably still in training, entered the room, smiling politely.

"You're awake." She moved towards Yoongi's bed, handing him a water bottle. He hadn't even realized his throat felt really dry. "How do you feel?"

"Pretty okay. Painkillers?"

The nurse nodded, adding some substance to the IV bag connected to Yoongi's arm through a tube.

"What happened? Was there any need for surgeries or something like that?" Yoongi asked, his throat feeling dry and rough. So was his voice.

"No, there was no need. They took an x-ray. You have two fractured ribs, but luckily, they don't pose any threat for your internal organs. It might hurt quite a lot for some time, but you'll be able to go home in a couple of days. We're just keeping you here until the worst is over." She explained, writing something on the chart at the bottom of his bed, but Yoongi couldn't see what.

Understanding, Yoongi nodded, carefully feeling his chest. He could feel dull muffled pain, but he was sure that the only reason it felt like that right now were enormous amounts of painkillers.

The nurse asked him a couple of questions about how he felt and whether there was anyone he'd like to have them contact. When he declined, she told him to get a lot of rest before leaving the room. Yoongi leaned back, sighing and closing his eyes.

He felt exhausted, but apparently not tired enough to fall asleep again. So, instead of getting frustrated over trying, he grabbed his phone and quickly typed a message to his boss about his accident and that he wouldn't be able to come to work the next couple of days, before opening his chat with Jimin.

There were a couple of new messages. He couldn't hold back a small smile when he read them.

Jimin
You're at the hospital?