With that they left me and Chan alone. It was incredibly awkward because neither of us knew what to say. So I just walked towards the kitchen in hopes that he would follow.
"There's no food because I haven't been here long enough to buy food."
"We could order takeaway when they get back. How does pizza sound?"
"Pizza sounds great. Why don't we go watch a film or something to kill time?" As I said that the lights shut off and we heard something shatter in the hallway. Through fear I grabbed Chan and buried my face in his chest.
"It'll be okay. I'm here, nothing bad's gonna happen."
As I went to speak there was another shattering, this time closer. Followed by the bone chilling giggles of the little girl and the running, like before. I instantly dropped to the floor and began hyperventilating.
"Go away. Go away." Was all I mumbled until the lights came back on. Once they were on I found I was on my own.

"Chan? Chan where are you? Dude, can't believe you left me like this." I yelled as I walked round the first floor, in search of him.
"Channie." I yelled into each bedroom and bathroom on the second floor.
"Why'd you disappear like that?" I repeated into each room on the top floor.

I had searched everywhere but I couldn't find him, I was about to give up when suddenly the fifth door (that had been locked since my arrival) swung open, revealing Chan unconscious on the floor with children sat around him.
"Stray kids?" I whispered as I stepped forward.
"Y/N? You look pale, are you okay?"
"I'm pale because I've just seen a ghost. Multiple ghosts. Fucking plural."
"When?"
"Just before you woke up. They were staring at you."
"Sounds creepy."
"Very. Why don't you go shower or something while we wait for the others. Unfortunately the only thing I have that'll fit you is a pair of sweatpants. You can just wear the top you're wearing again."
"Or I could just wear the sweatpants." He winked at me and we headed to my room so I could give him the trousers.
"Go use that bathroom. When you're done, make yourself at home. We still have a couple hours till the others to get back." I called as I walked into the bathroom across from my room.

So glad I don't have to be here alone anymore. I owe them big time.

Once I was out the shower I went to walk across the hallway, but something caught my eye. It was a shirtless Chan smirking at me... I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as he started walking towards me.
"You're pretty cute, but you should probably pick your jaw up off the floor . Also get dressed. Minho texted me saying they're about 30 minutes away. I'll see you in the lounge baby girl." He winked again before turning down the hall. Goddamn, what's gotten into him, I thought as I went to my closet to grab a pair of leggings and a hoodie.

//time skips//

I heard the front door open so I ran downstairs to greet everyone.
"Hey guys, glad you had a safe trip. Never leave here with him again." I pleaded.
"Did something happened?" WooJin looked at me confused.
"The whoredacity of that man. Channie, come here for a sec." I shouted in the direction of the lounge and waited for the half naked male.
"Did I miss something?" He yawned as he walked in, fully dressed. "Oh hey guys, glad you had a safe trip. We're thinking of ordering pizza for dinner." He smiled at them and god damn he's so cute. What happened to the flirty Chan I spoke to earlier.
"Did someone fall asleep on the sofa?" Jisung cooed as he went and hugged Chan. "While you guys go order the pizzas we'll start taking our things to our rooms." Jeongin chimed in.

"You're gonna have to do better than that baby girl," Chan whispered into my ear as the others were walking up the stairs. "Let's go order dinner." With that he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen.
"What do the guys like."
"Pineapple."
"Does that belong on pizza?"
"Ask Jeongin Of Changbin that. They could write you a book on why it does."
"Pineapple it is. I'll phone it through now."

//
"Hello, I'd like to place an order for delivery.
That wait is fine.
Yep, can I get two Hawaiian's and a plain cheese please?
Yep that's everything.
Okay, thank you. Bye."
//

"The dude said half an hour wait minimum. So why don't you start unpacking and I'll see if anyone needs help." I announced as I put my phone down on the counter.
"Or we could kill time another way." His voice was low and husky.
"Haha, funny. Now go. You've got a lot to unpack."
He leaned forward and I could feel his hot breath on my face. As he went to connect his lips with mine someone cleared their throat. We span around to see SeungMin.
"Has dinner been ordered? I'm starving."
"Yeah, it'll be here soon Minnie. Why don't I help you unpack?" I replied as I pushed passed Chan.