I gaped. Thing? How dare she call me a ‘thing’? I was just about to retort something back, when a husky voice answered.

   “If she’s the one with the mouse brown hair, then let her in.” My boss’ voice commanded.

   I fingered a curly strand of my hair. Mouse brown? I always thought it was more of a deep chocolate. Like c’mon, it can’t be that bad, can it? I admit it can be frizzy at times, but I’ve never really been ashamed of the color. I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I didn’t hear what the bimbo said to me, until she came up to me and waved a manicured hand in front of my face.

   “Hello there?” Her breath was too sweet for my liking, and caused me to slightly crunch up my nose.

   I mumbled a “Sorry,” and then followed her into Christian’s office.

   The bimbo was wearing a barely there dress and as she walked, she overly swayed her hips and eventually landed on Christian’s lap, who was sitting on the little couch inside his office.

   “Yes?” Christian’s face was blank of all emotion as he stared at me.

   The first thing I noticed about him was how his usually neat hair, was tousled and messy, like someone had ran their hands through them multiple times. His light pink lips, now had a red tint to them, similar to the color lipstick, bimbo over there was wearing. The top four buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned, giving me a glimpse of his tan and toned chest. Right underneath the fourth button, I could see a starting of a tattoo and I instantly wanted to open more buttons so I could see the ink clearly. I never knew he had a tattoo.

   The blonde bimbo’s nasally voice instantly brought me back from the thoughts. “She became all blank when she was standing outside too. I’m pretty sure she has some sort of a brain problem.”

   I scowled at her. “I think you’re the one with the brain problem. Probably the after effects of using too much bleach on your hair.”

   “Christiaaaan.” She whined to my boss, pouting.

   I mimicked her whining, causing her to shut up and glare at me.

   “What is it you want, Miss Summers?” My boss’s emotionless voice asked.

   “Well, I’m finished everything, so could I leave now?” I asked him nervously.

   He raised an eyebrow. “You want to leave early?”

   I turned my eyes away from his calculating gaze and looked down at my feet. “Y-yes, it’s my best friend’s brother’s birthday.”

   “I don’t think you’re taking this job seriously Miss Summers. I have plenty of people who would be more than willing to take your place.” He snaked his arm around the blonde’s waist.

   Meeting his eyes, I answered with a shaky voice. “I-I thought it would be okay, since I finished all my work early and it is Sunday.”