Chapter One

Hii frnds...thank you so much for your votes and comments. Sorry for being late. Here is the next part of the story. Hope you guys like it. 

"khushi where are you dragging me.".pooja said trying to match with khushi's speed.

"Sshh..just wait pooja.".khushi chided her .

Both of them enters in the canteen. Khushi sat on the chair trying to catch her breath. She drank a whole glass of water.

Pooja too was gasping for air." At least now tell me what's the matter khushi.".she asked finally catching her breath.

Khushi gives her a smile grinning ear to ear making pooja confused that had her bestie gone mad. "Khushi did you hit your head somewhere.".she asked worried.

Khushi shakes her head. "nahi...but I'm really happy today..I feels like jumping and dancing everywhere..I'm not able to control my excitement poojaa...".she exclaimed and hugged her tightly. 

Pooja comes out of the hug and looked at her confused. "But what happend why are you so much happy". She asked.

Suddenly khushi's cheek adorned with a pinch of red." he asked my name.".she whispered shyly.

"he...who.".pooja intrigued.

"Arreyyy..wahi...Arnav "..khushi said jumping in joy.

"But who is Arnav.".pooja asked confused by the behavior of her sanki friend.

Khushi hits her head. "uffo pooja ..you are such a dumbo..anjali's brother Arnav.".she said with a dramatic expression.

"Aahhann....toh uska naam Arnav hai.".[so his name is Arnav]..".I can see the sparks."..she teased khushi..

Khushi covered her face with hands.."poojaa..he just asked my name. It doesn't mean that he loves me". suddenly she pouted.

"So what...at least he knows about you. so be happy". Pooja consoles her.

Khushi too smiled. "Haan..come lets watch a movie, I'm in no mood to go home right now".

At the theater

Khushi was standing on a queue to buy popcorn..while pooja goes to buy the tickets for movie.

"Oh...God..why this queue is not moving..looks like there won't be any popcorn left when I reach there.".she pouted looking at the long queue in front of her.

Suddenly she feels someone's hand on her hip making her gasp. Before she turn back the hand was withdrawn and there stood one guy staring at her with a smile.

She glared him sharply and looks forward. After few minutes khushi once again feels his hand on her hips and now it's holding her tight.

That's it..khushi grits her teeth and turn back. She grabs his collar and slaps him hard.".HOW DARE YOU.".she yelled..

She slapped him once again. He was trying to come out of her hold. He never thought that she will respond like this he assumes her to cry or just run away..it's the first time that he is getting a response like this from a girl..

He tried to remove her hand from his collar..but khushi held it even more tightly.".sorry sister..it was by mistake.".he pleads..he knows that everyone is looking at them right now and if he try to resist back then the crowd may get violent..

"Mistake haan.".khushi slapped him once again.".then just remember this slap each time when you are committing the mistake. Never touch a girl without her permission. Even if she is your wife..understand. Now just get lost". she shouts..he just nodes her head and goes away.

Suddenly she hears the sound of someone clapping. She followed the sound to see Arnav clapping his hands. His eyes held a proud look for her.

She stood there as a statue. Pooja who comes there just then shakes her. "khushi....you didn't buy the popcorn yet.".then she looks around to see everyone was looking at them. She was sure that something happend in her absence. But what. She looked at the people confused.

Suddenly her eyes turn wide seeing Arnav coming towards them. She glanced at khushi to see her nervous and happy at the same time.

Arnav stood in front of khushi. "wonderful khushi. you really surprised me. I never thought to be like a Jhansi ki rani. I was coming towards you to help seeing his misbehavior but you left me shocked. I'm very proud of you.girls should be like you.". he said with a small smile on his lips.

Khushi looked at him with dreamy smile and twinkling eyes. his words were rotating in her head. suddenly she comes out of her dreamland feeling pooja nudging her.

"Thank you". she said with a shy smile. Then only she realized how stupid of her to staring at him like that. she gives him a sheepish smile making him chuckle.

"Bha..".Arnav pinch her."....I mean didi what are you doing here.".anjali asked.

Arnav hit his forehead. "What a dumb question anju...did someone will come the theater to play football..of course to watch movie naa". He hits her forehead making anjali pout.

Khushi too smiled seeing their bond. Arnav turned to khushi. "so khushi..lets introduce officially..my self Arnav singh raizada.".he said extending his hand.

Khushi can feel her heart thumping inside her chest. She got nervous all of a sudden. She gulped and placed her shivering hand in his. "Khushi kumari gupa"..she said.

'Soon to be raizada.'.anjali said in her mind.

As soon as her hand touch with him she feels a current pass through her body. His touch was really warm and she don't know how to express it. When his hand left her she feels something was lost from her.

"So as we all come for the movie let's watch it together. What say..".Arnav suggested.

Khushi was only managed to nod her head as her mind is dancing with joy. She never expected this single day will become the most important day in her life.