Chapter 2

Taken

Chapter 2

"Lester,  can I ask you a question ? 

"Ok,  what is it?  He replied

"Do you have a girlfriend? I asked to him.

"Yes, Actually we broke up a few months ago?

"Why? Because you cheated on her?

"I Didn't cheat on her , she's the one who cheated on me. He replied sadly.

"Oh, I feel sorry for you. I replied sadly.

"Its ok ,come on lets watch the liveporn were watching.

"Ok. I replied softly.

We see them making love to each other and I am wet now and so horny. I want to join them to sex but I am so confused of whats happening now. So they stand up both And trish Stand up and lowered its body. Daniel place his cock right on the vagina of Trish.

Daniel inserted his cock directly at.  Ashley's vagina.  He pumped slow and deep and they moaned softly as far as they can. Trish love it that she is biting her lips while daniel is moaning hard.

"It feels good Daniel, pls faster I want your cum.

"Wait were just getting started. This only a warmup". Daniel replied.

I feel so wet and horny now. I think lester also feels what im feeling now. We both are so wet. I want to have sex with him but I am shy to tell him that I like him so much.

Then Trish moaned hard.  I dont know if she is hurt or does she enjoyed it.

Suddenly, Daniel fuck Trish fast that trish moaned loudly until Daniel burst his cum inside the vagina of trish.  They were finally done and put their clothes on.

"I wonder if Ashley is still here, come on lets find him. Daniel said.

"I Think Ashley went home now" Trish replied.

"How did you know that? Daniel asked.

"Huh? It's almost 2:00 in the morning. You think she's still in here?

"Actually your right . I think she went home with his friends and have a sleepover.

"Come on , it's getting late now.

we hear what are they all  talking about. We hide in a empty room so that they can't see us watching their sex. We run smoothly so that they can hear us.

Daniel and Trish now go downstairs to find me.

Then Lester grab me at the bed we sat down and give me a TAsty kiss....

Hope u enjoy the second part. Im sorry its short because I am busy on school.

Pls vote so I can know if u like my book or should I stop it.

Question of the day?

What do you think lester will do on ashley at the vacant room?

Dont forget to comment and vote