FAGGOT!!
THE GAY KID + THE DEAF KID!!
LOVE!!
K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!
GO HOLD HANDS SOMEWHERE ELSE NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT!

Poorly drawn portraits of Kirishima and Bakugou surrounded the words. Drawing of pink hearts and eggplants followed.
Kirishima's insides began to twist and turn. "Is-is Bakugou's desk okay?" He asked.
"It is, but I think we should show Aizawa—" Midoriya started.
"NO! No one can see this!" Kirishima grabbed Iida's phone and deleted the image. "NO ONE CAN KNOW!!" Kirishima screamed. He handed Iida his phone back. "Sorry.."
Iida grabbed Kirishima's shoulder. "Kirishima, are you sure you don't want to tell someone?"
Kirishima looked up at Iida.
"These kids, they are just playing around." Kirishima said.
"THIS ISNT A GAME!" Iida Said. "As Class President, it is my job to make sure everyone in the classroom is not only safe and responsible, but also happy. If someone is bullying you or Bakugou then we have to stop it!"
"BAKUGOU CANNOT KNOW!! This will RUIN him!!" Kirishima said.
There was silence in the classroom.
"We won't say anything about any of this to anyone." Midoriya Said.
"Wait, Midoriya—" Iida Said.
"If Kirishima thinks he can handle it. Then let him do that. But if things get worse, then please don't hesitate to reach other for help."
"Thank you Midoriya. Thank you Iida."

_____________

But things only got worse.
Every day there was a new message. On the chalkboard, on Kirishima's desk, or on Bakugou's desk.
Kirishima began waking up earlier everyday trying to get rid of the messages that appeared.
He started forgetting things, like breakfast and homework.
He was exhausted all the time.
Bakugou noticed this throughout as the weeks passed by. But Kirishima never really told him what was happening.

'If Bakugou found out what those boys have been saying. He would leave me...'

After weeks of torment. Weeks of paranoia and anxiety. Kirishima accidentally slept in one morning.
"Oh no."
He dashed out of bed. He threw on his uniform and ran out of the house. Not even brushing his hair. He checked the time on his phone. 8:07 am.
'NO! NO! NO!'
8:27 am.
Kirishima burst through the classroom door. What he saw almost made his heart stop.

Pictures.
'No.'
Pictures of Bakugou's hand in his.
'NO.'
Copies and copies of the same picture of the two boys joining hands on a walk home. He saw the class taking down the pictures and throwing them away. He saw more of his classmates cleaning desks and the chalkboard.
'NO!NO!NO!'

All eyes landed on Kirishima.
Kirishima's eyes began to burn with tears.

"Kirishima..." Midoriya Said as he stuffed a bunch of the pictures in a garbage bag.
'He...HES GOING TO LEAVE ME!'
Kirishima began to think of Bakugou letting go of his hand on their walk home.

Bakugou removing his hand from his.

Iida came up to Kirishima.
"I'm sorry, I told the teacher." Iida Said.
Kirishima was unable to move.
"He's...he will leave me..."
"What did you say?"
Kirishima began to sob.
"BAKUGOU!! He's...HE'S GOING TO LEAVE! HES NOT GOING TO WANT TO WALK HOME WITH ME ANYMORE!! HE'S NOT GOING TO WANT TO BE MY FRIEND!!

The class watched in horror as their once cheerful and supportive friend...crumbled.

"I've been working so hard...everyday. Worrying...for hours upon hours TO PREVENT THIS!! If Bakugou...found out what these people were saying about us...he will leave me. I won't know what to do with myself...if he left me."

"Th-That's not something Bakugou wouldn't do." Sero Said in an attempt to cheer Kirishima up. "You guys don't like each other like that."

"He's right! Besides, these pictures and messages aren't true! If we just tell Bakugou, I'm sure he'll understand!" Ochaco Said.

Hot tears began to spill out of Kirishima's eyes. He covered his mouth with his hands.
'I think...I'm going to be sick.'

"That's not it...is it Kirishima." Midoriya Said.
The class darted their eyes toward Midoriya.

"Sero and Ochaco are wrong. Aren't they?"

Kirishima's face became a pink as he began to cry. And cry.

And cry.

He tried to hide himself away from his class using his hands.
His useless hands.
His hands that couldn't save Bakugou.
His hands that can't help Bakugou.
His hands...that Bakugou held.
His hands Bakugou let go.

And now his secret is exposed. He is exposed.
He felt his manliness falling away.

Todoroki approached the boy with messy hair and tears eyes.

He put his hands on his shoulders.
"Kirishima. Crying...is okay. These feelings you have...are okay. They are both manly."

Kirishima looked up at Todoroki. The boy who always remained cool, calm, and collected. The one who always seemed distant from the rest of the class.

He smiled warmly.
"Thank you."

When Kirishima calmed down. The class offered their support towards Kirishima. They accepted him for who he is.

Everyone was asked to keep Kirishima's secret away from Bakugou.

"Honestly, I've always thought Bakugou and Kirishima would make a cute couple." Ochaco Said.

"Really? I can kinda see Bakugou and Todoroki being together." Mina Said.

"Wrong. What about Kaminari and Kirishima." Jiro Said.

"None of that is going to work girls since we all know that Kirishima likes Bakugou." Momo Said. "Buuuut, we can still put our money on Todoroki and Midoriya!"

The girls began nodding their heads in approval.

"what about Kaminari and Sero." Todoroki Said casually.

"Why are we having this conversation?" Tokoyami Said.

_____________

Kirishima began to relax more throughout the day. Luckily, Bakugou wasn't at school today.
He never came in.
'Maybe he got sick. Or maybe his ears were bothering him...I should visit him after school.'

Kirishima still felt awkward about the class knowing his feelings towards Bakugou, so he asked Iida if he knew if Bakugou called in sick.
Iida rubbed the back of his neck. "Here's, the problem. This part you aren't going to like."

Kirishima's eyes widened.
"I didn't tell the teacher about what was happening. Bakugou did."

Kirishima's heart dropped.
"Bakugou...?"

"He came in as early as you normally do. He was hoping he'd catch you. He wanted to know what you were doing the past weeks. He said he didn't like that you weren't sleeping or eating properly."

Kirishima got a worried look on his face.
"He-he saw..."

"Everything."
_____________

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! I'm actually super tired and I'm going to take a nap :)
I will probably update this soon and possibly get to work on another KiriBaku fanfiction.
I ship a lot of ships in BNHA but I love KiriBaku A LOT more than any of the others!
Thank you for reading and thank you for your support!!
Also sorry if you don't ship any of the other ships that were mentioned haha please don't get mad :)