Han Yang's head was completely filled with all the pictures from inside that box, and after setting eyes on Helian Qing, his steps halted; and soon after, he did something that even after many years had passed, his recollection of it made him feel ashamed to return back to his village.

Making his way over to Helian Qing with quickened steps, he threw himself onto the other when he was finally right before him. That's right, he threw his whole self onto him, jumping on the man with both legs wrapping around the other's waist and arms tightly encircled around his neck.

Helian Qing got quite a scare by the smaller man's pouncing, the impact causing him to draw backwards by a free steps before he could steady himself, and use both hands to prop him up by the butt as he held him.

"Hiss!" Helian Qing's face got knocked by the lad's forehead. Sucking in a breath, and with an unhappy tone, he said, "Are you throwing yourself into my arms, or are you trying to to murder your dear husband?"

Han Yang gave him no reply, instead choosing to tighten his embrace and bury his face with the hollow of the other man's neck while repeatedly calling out his name softly.

"What happened?" Helian Qing noticed he was acting a bit odd.

Han Yang sniffed his nose, his voice a bit hoarse as he asked, "Why are you so good to me?"

"Why, hm? " Helian Qing thought about it, then replied, "It's probably because I'm a good man, right? I don't want to see you crying, okay. It's too ugly."

[T/n: the word for ugly used here also means embarrassing]

Bull-crap. Han Yang said internally. It's obviously because you love me...you've loved me for such a long time.

Han Yang did not expose him. Since Helian Qing wanted to conceal it, he chose to treat the matter as something he had never discovered in the first place

"Helian Qing..." hugging for a while, Han Yang finally spoke.

"Hm?" Helian Qing replied.

"Please let me down," Han Yang said. This kind of position was to embarrassing, as there will always be this kind of feeling after performing such a jarring action.

"Let you down?" Helian Qing raised a brow, "Who was the one who launched himself like a rocket onto me a moment ago?"

Han Yang's face became flushed by his words, it was just that a moment ago he was simply too moved. Knowing that Princess Qing held such a big secret in his heart made him unable to restrain his repressed emotions, thus giving him the urge to do something so embarrassing.

"Hm? Where did all that vigor you just had go, huh?" Helian Qing dragged his hand over the other's buttocks, pinching it harshly, "Scared?"

All those stirred up emotions he felt from his discovery of that Princess Qing's secretly being in love with him had yet to be tempered, and now because of that man's teasing, Han Yang's mind grew heated, causing him to cup the man's face and go straight in for a kiss, delivering a reckless kiss against his lips.

Left speechless by this sort of dog-licking like attempt at a kiss, Helian Qing carried that person straight to their bed and pressed him down, switching their positions to one where he was the one now on the attack.

That thing from just a moment ago had given Han Yang such a great impact, he wanted very much to be more close to Helian Qing—just a little closer—wishing that he could fuse himself together with that man as only this method would quell the surging tides within his heart.

[T/n: the impact mentioned is specifically from a thrust or great force, *wink*]

This was probably the most euphoric experience the two have had; there joining bodies seeming to stem from a cry within their souls, causing both of their hearts—their spirits, to tremble; each wishing the other would become wrapped within their own body.