2 dnd?

(Y/N) POV
I walked to Mike's house since he gave me his address. I stopped in front of it and looked at it fondly. He has a nice house, unlike me I live in a worn down shed but I still love it. I walked up to the door and lightly knocked. "Coming!!" A boys voice said. That must be Mike. The door opened and I was correct. It was Mike. "Hey Y/N!" He said. "Hey mike.." there was an awkward pause of silence. "So wanna go in my basement?" He asks. "Sure" I walked down the stairs and everyone else was there. They were playing a board game but I couldn't tell what it was. "All I need now is a seven!" Dustin exclaimed. "Oh hey Y/N!" Will said. Lucas just kinda stared then gave a slight smile. I can tell, he can sometimes be an a-hole. I mean he just gave me a death stare and I didnt even do anything wrong... man life sometimes. "So whatcha playin?" "Just a game of dnd," Mike started, " do you know how to play? If you dont I can teach you. Of course if you want to." Man Mike can look really cute sometimes... I mean EHEMMMM he's umm an interesting child... I guess. "Um Y/N?" Mike asked. "Oh uh yeah. I'm good I'll just watch." "Okay" Mike sat behind a book and started speaking a language i have never heard of. Dustin said its dnd language and only people who played knew it. "Are any of you hungry?" Will said. "I could go for something to eat." Replied Lucas. Dustin cut in on the conversation, "Mike go look for something we could eat!" Mike rolled his eyes and got up headed to the kitchen.

Mike's POV
I walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat. Pizza, pringles, burgers, and eggos.... frick it we all could use a waffle once in a while. As I was getting the eggos I heard Y/N laugh. It was loud but it was pretty. Wait what? Why am I saying this crap? I litterly just met her today! I'm going to start thinking about my life choices more often.... I went down stairs and everyone got excited about the eggos. Y/N had a huge smile on her face. "What is it?" I asked Y/N. She just shook her head, "nothing it's just that I haven't had these in a long time and it's good to kinda feel like a child again. Just stuffing them eggos. Here's to stuffing eggos!" "To stuffing eggos!!" Everyone screamed. It felt really nice that Y/N was here. I really like her.. as a friend. I dont think I could ever see Y/N in THAT way. I mean she's out of my league. I mean she's not out of my league. She's not out of my anything. She is just plain old Y/N. Right? We sat down and talked for a few hours. Everything was going great, soon enough everyone had to leave. Y/N, Will, Dustin, and lucas started riding away on their bikes. I watched as Y/N flawlessly got on her bike and whipped away like a lightning bolt. Her hair was blowing out of her face and behind her so beatufuly.. Wait... what?? Did I just say that. No I didnt my mind just told me to say that. All I know is that I dont like Y/N and I DEFINITELY DO NOT love her. But I do have to admit. She is so freaking beautiful.