Chapter 2: New Rule

"HEYY EVERYONE!!!!!!" Grace yells excitedly, while everyone covers there ears. "today we will play truth or dare and if anyone disagrees........" Grace says, "YOUR DEAD!" I say with dark aura coming out of me.

"Who wants to go first??" Grace says innocently. I facepalmed. "GRACE YOU IDIOT YOU FORGOT TO SAY THE RULES!!!" I yell.

"the rules are, if you don't do your dare or answer your truth TRUTHFULLY, you will get a severe punishment......" I say.

"we are going to use a randomizer wheel to choose who will go first, since yall are babys." I pout.

the wheels spins. "CHROLLO!!!" Grace yells, Chrollo goes up to the stage (yes there is a stage). While he gets up there, he gets deaths glares from Kurapicka, Leorio, Killua, Gon and Alluka.

the wheel spins again. "WHAT!!!!" I yell, when the wheel picks me.

I hear laughs from Alluka,Killua,Gon,Leorio, and a small giggle from Kurapicka.

I walk up, really annoyed. "since Chrollo was chosen first, he asks."

"truth or dare?" I hear from a really calm nen user.

"Truth, I aint gonna play your silly games!"

"ill go easy....since your a pathetic girl." Chrollo exclaims with no emotion.

"WHY YOU!!!!" I was gonna attack Chrollo, when Grace holds me back. 

I start to calm down. "is it true, you forced us to play this game, for your own enjoyment or for another reason?" Chrollo asks.

"both." is all I said.

I stomp of the stage, and start the randomizer, once Chrollo got off. "btw since I already went I get to leave the randomizer." I say trying to convince them.

everyone disagrees, you can hear a "HELL NAH", "NOPE", and others coming out of there mouths.

Grace, agreed with them aswell. Grace suddenly took the microphone, "IM GONNA MAKE A NEW RULE, WHENEVER ME OR KILLUISHA GOES ON YALL GET TO CHOOSE THE TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" Grace yelled.

That's when everyone, had an evil smirk, on their faces.......