Chapter 2: Stay With Me

Rose

I wake up at 2am to my phone ringing. "Hello?" I answer it, not checking who called.

"Rose..."

"Andrew? What's the matter?"

"Can I come up?"

"Oh, yes of course." I quickly get up and buzz him in. "I'll see in a sec."

"Okay, I'm coming."

We hang up and I unlock the door and quickly go to my room to change into a tshirt. Once I come out Andrew is just walking in.

We stand there, across the room staring at each other. My heart beat quicken, butterflies fly in my stomach, and I can feel tears about to form.

"What're you doing here?" I ask.

"I just broke things off with Dajiah."

"What? Why? You were gonna marry her."

"I was, but when I saw you tonight..." He takes a step closer to me. "I knew I couldn't. Rose I love you and I know I hurt you and I know you shouldn't forgive me but you're my happiness and I won't give up until I have you back."

I walk towards him, tears streaming down my face. We both wall until we're right in front of each other. His hand goes up to hold my cheek and he wipes away tears.

"Andrew. I missed you so much. And I forgive you. It hurt but I know you were trying to protect me."

His lips crash into mine and we melt into a loving kiss. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, keeping our lips connected. He carries me to my room and lays me down.

We hungrily kiss each other and our hands roam all over each other's bodies. My heart pounds in my chest. To feel him, smell him, and taste him again. I can't explain the happiness I feel in my heart.

But then stops and slowly sits up.

"Whats wrong?" I ask already missing his lips on mine.

"I don't want to rush things. I don't want you to think I want you just to have sex. I love you, Rose. So much."

I sit up to be next to him. "I know you don't just want me to have sex but Andrew... Daddy." He looks over at me. "I need you. I love you so much too and it's been too long."

"Rose, I-"

"It's okay. Just at least stay with me tonight. Please?"

"Okay, baby."

He climbs into bed with me and holds me close. And I feel whole again.

____________________________________________

A short chapter but ugh it feels so good to have them back together. What do you think?
Thanks everyone for reading! Love you all!